The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm trying my hardest to get excited for this season but I just can't do it right now. I've even had thoughts of not really even caring what happens this year when talking W-L. :sadcam:

Maybe its my brain telling me to prepare for disappointment or it's just really hard to get excited after experiencing the highs of last season.

What's wrong with me?! :snoop:
I think it's hard to top the feelings we felt last year. Think about it.. we got the monkey off our backs. It was literally Michigan vs. Everybody. Beat up on PSU after our coach got taken from us. Beat up on OSU.. AGAIN without our head coach. Sent Saban to the bushes in the Rose Bowl. Beat Washington for the natty.

You cant write a better book than that. And that's including a repeat.

Of course a repeat would be dope as hell.. but do you think those feelings would eclipse what we felt last season? I doubt it.

So I'm just excited football's back, and we get to see our boys in blue put foot to ass again. It's impossible to win every game, every year. So I'm just gonna hope for the best.

You just can't beat last years feelings.. and I'm ok with that.
Dead man walking :mjlol:

:russell:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Gametime in a few mins. After last season's high anything better than 9-3 with our QB situation will be a success. Hopefully either Warren or Orji is up to the challenge. Going to need Donovan Edwards to take his game to another level this season.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Gametime in a few mins. After last season's high anything better than 9-3 with our QB situation will be a successful. Hopefully either Warren or Orgi is up to the challenge. Going to need Donovan Edwards to take his game to another level this season.
If Warren (or)-G can give us something similar to what cade gave us in '21, then we can challenge for a playoff spot.