The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:pachaha:I'm just happy we all got to see a championship run and complete dominance over the past 3 years. I said it after the championship game on here that Michigan football doesn't owe me nothing anymore. The highs of last season was just :wow: We all knew this season was going to be a step down. It is what it is.
I was expecting losses against Texas, Oregon and Ohio State.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
smile.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Part of what the insiders been alluding to but he is NOT the biggest donor.

That said it wont matter how much they spend if they don't can some of these assistants.
I know we be jumpin to conclusions and shyt after losses and whatnot.. but the only reason they'd keep Moore for next year is so that he can fall on that sword too. Next like is gonna be worse. Portal additions or not.. as long as this staff stays in tact. And we all know aint shyt gonna change there.

- You can't tell me that in Bellamy's 10(?) years here as our WR coach, that he hasn't been able to coach a receiver into getting open.
- You can't tell me that Wink's old ass was the only move we could've made.
- You can't tell me that Morgan's the answer for our DB's.
- You can't tell me that our defense completely forgot how to tackle.
- Did our OLine forget how to pass protect? How does that happen? Newsome, :camby: fukk off.
- Campbell got fired from Old fukkin Dominion. :unimpressed:

Old.

Dominion.

I don't care if recruits love him.. they'll love someone that can lead them to the league even more. :camby: Beat if bytch.

I used to be scared of losing recruits when we go through coaching changes. I dont care no more. If we can't keep them committed, then find others. I dont give a shyt. We need an overhaul.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Need Jimmy's and Joe's. The QB and WR play is so bad.

Oline I can expect with the everyone going pro.

Our QBs and WR room us the worst in the country.

Attack the portal hard in the off season. Get rid of some of the assistants.

We forget it took Harbaugh 6 years until he got the right assistant coaches

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:wtf: He made every single one of these hires... Who put him in this position?

Having to pick a staff, after Jim left late, then the original band decided to bounce too, it wasn’t a lot of options man, y’all want Moore to make miracles out of shyt, and I’m not letting him slide but seriously he’s not on a level playing ground

These buttals are hilarious

30 pt loss at the shoe in 6 wks...I can see a potential forfeit again too :mjlol:

Dude this your best team in years, so if you win cool now what, we down and this one of your most talented teams ever, you should, just don’t fukk around and lose