The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
We two Okorn clones and a below average RB as our options at QB.

FubEcZmWAAMErCr

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
:pachaha:I'm just happy we all got to see a championship run and complete dominance over the past 3 years. I said it after the championship game on here that Michigan football doesn't owe me nothing anymore. The highs of last season was just :wow: We all knew this season was going to be a step down. It is what it is.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:pachaha:I'm just happy we all got to see a championship run and complete dominance over the past 3 years. I said it after the championship game on here that Michigan football doesn't owe me nothing anymore. We all knew this season was going to be a step down. It is what it is.

These buttals are hilarious

30 pt loss at the shoe in 6 wks...I can see a potential forfeit again too :mjlol:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:manny: We went all in on a championship and got it. We have the same number of nattys as OSU in the last 40 years and they have a massive advantage in resources. Can’t be mad at it. As a sports fan you know not everyone is the Yankees. It was a sweet 3 year run. :wow:

Even the dudes who came back got paid so they are being compensated for these ass whooping. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
These buttals are hilariou

30 pt loss at the shoe in 6 wks...I can see a potential forfeit again too :mjlol:

As long as Ohio State doesn't win the championship this season it's all :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed: We completed our championship mission last season:wow: Y'all better hope y'all don't lose to Penn State in a few weeks:mjlol: champion dreams will be over that night if y'all do

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:pachaha:I'm just happy we all got to see a championship run and complete dominance over the past 3 years. I said it after the championship game on here that Michigan football doesn't owe me nothing anymore. The highs of last season was just :wow: We all knew this season was going to be a step down. It is what it is.
A step down, sure.

herd-immunity.gif