THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine marvel making a fantastic four movie and at the end end of the movie after the threat have been crushed they stand on top of the baxter building and one of those avengers jets come flying, out jumps captain america thor and iron man like "are we late"? than a handshake between reed richards ( I refuse to call him mr fantastic) and cap. america and after that end credits

Stop playing n!gga :sadcam:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Marvel-Characters-Movie-Studio-Ownership.jpg

yet you "marvel studio" fanfukks talk down on the other studios like they cant/arent bringing in money

Breh no offense but you're moving the goal post all over the fukking place.

Aside from selling the rights Marvel had nothing to do with the movies you mentioned....and then you said "but they sold the rights!" as if that's a valid point. Then you posted this, and started talking about what other studios are making money. :what:

The "Marvel" movies are the ones directly tied to "The Avengers". Everything else is stuff they sold, and have little to no control over. It's not rocket science.

Now, if you want to say the "official" Marvel Studio movies are garbage, or over rated, or whatever, that's another topic entirely, but you're all over the place so it's kinda hard to understand what point you're trying to make.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Loved it.

in my top 3 marvel flicks

and i was happy to get a rocket pin #nerd

10549687_1532221506997722_761376012_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: HHR

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It's my opinion and it's that good . This will do at least 350 million after word of mouth gets out on how good it is .
Like I stated earlier, it's a good flick and probably best of the summer but that's by default cause nothing but trash has dropped this summer. The greater than Star Wars comment tho. Y'all seriously underrate the fanaticism of the SW nerds. When I start seeing GotG conventions, then I'll believe the hype is real

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phase 2 has been interesting at least..first IM3 wich was kinda sucky..than came thor 2 wich was much better ..after that winter soldier crushed everything and now gotg wich is even better... they only climb up with these movies..avengers aou will be a classic mark my words

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I stated earlier, it's a good flick and probably best of the summer but that's by default cause nothing but trash has dropped this summer. The greater than Star Wars comment tho. Y'all seriously underrate the fanaticism of the SW nerds. When I start seeing GotG conventions, then I'll believe the hype is real

I may beg to differ on that. I feel like this has been one of the best summer movie seasons in a while. 2014 gave us Winter Soldier, Raid 2, Godzilla, Edge of Tomorrow, 22 Jumpstreet, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, this film... and even some decent movies like Hercules, Lucy, the James Brown biopic, Neighbors, Maleficent and so on... we had a VERY good year so far.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Just got done watching it with the wife, really enjoyed it.Great flick, I still need to watch Planet of the Apes. But it was definitely one of my favorite movies this summer.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island

this right here

I loved the movie, but its not seeing SW at all. way too early to even have that convo.

like someone said earlier GoTG is more comparable to Flash Gordon from the 80's than SW

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
This is easily in the high upper echelon of Marvel movies and comic movies in general (same thing at this point honestly). I literally can't complain about anything...everyone got their moment in the spotlight, Rocket killed it, DC Dave and Star Lord killed it...it was the perfect marriage between Comics and space opera:wow:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
this right here

I loved the movie, but its not seeing SW at all. way too early to even have that convo.

like someone said earlier GoTG is more comparable to Flash Gordon from the 80's than SW

I get what you're saying but even star wars fandom had to start somewhere...they really did a great job of universe and lore building with this that they can easily expand on independently of the rest of the Marvel films...this shyt can be HUGE if they steer it correctly.