Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
If they do Power Man they better add Iron Fist. :comeon:

Power Man name is lame. Luke Cage >>>>>>>

I somehow get the feeling we might see Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Black Panther in the SHEILD television show. Don't worry, bruhs. We'll get to T'challa eventually.

Did ya'll catch BP's easter egg in IM2? :mjpls:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I had no clue. Esplain.

Wakanda.PNG

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it's too difficult to create a nation like Wakanda on film. :stopitslime:

These motherfukkers at Marvel are becoming more and more suspect IMO. They flat out refusing to make Luke Cage and Black Panther films, They refusing to put Sam Jackson on the S.H.I.E.L.D. tv show despite him wanting to be in it, they completely shytted on the War Machine character, and it's looking more and more like Falcon is gonna get the War Machine treatment in the new Cap movie.

Aint not fukking reason why Rocket Racc00n and Groot done made it to film before T'Challa. Hell it doesn't even make sense that guardians of the galaxy got made before Ant Man. You can tell motherfukkers are just picking their personal favorite properties and pushing it through development.

Just watch, we'll see Iron Fist get a movie or tv series before Luke Cage even though Luke is more popular and has a more well known (and better) origin.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
GOTG is only selling because of the movie hype and Bendis's name attached to it lets keep it 100. The sales are dropping too

Nova isn't even in the top 50 :heh:

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2013/2013-06.html
The list I saw was older...but still the fact that a GOTG book is that high is amazing despite it being written by Bendis....it just shows u can get readership from less known books with decent writers.....and I'm sorry but my point still stands

It's a god damn talking Racc00n and tree Disney bout to feast..

Last edited:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But it's too difficult to create a nation like Wakanda on film. :stopitslime:

These motherfukkers at Marvel are becoming more and more suspect IMO. They flat out refusing to make Luke Cage and Black Panther films, They refusing to put Sam Jackson on the S.H.I.E.L.D. tv show despite him wanting to be in it, they completely shytted on the War Machine character, and it's looking more and more like Falcon is gonna get the War Machine treatment in the new Cap movie.

Aint not fukking reason why Rocket Racc00n and Groot done made it to film before T'Challa. Hell it doesn't even make sense that guardians of the galaxy got made before Ant Man. You can tell motherfukkers are just picking their personal favorite properties and pushing it through development.

Just watch, we'll see Iron Fist get a movie or tv series before Luke Cage even though Luke is more popular and has a more well known (and better) origin.

The actor who played Gunn on Angel is in the Agents of Shield tv show. I bet thats how they are going to introduce Luke Cage to the Marvel cinematic universe.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The actor who played Gunn on Angel is in the Agents of Shield tv show. I bet thats how they are going to introduce Luke Cage to the Marvel cinematic universe.

They've already said he's not Luke Cage and from what I've seen that guy isn't gonna have a major role in that show.

If they had cast him as Luke Cage I'd actually be pissed because it'd be a shytty casting choice on par with Don Cheadle as War Machine.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The list I saw was older...but still the fact that a GOTG book is that high is amazing despite it being written by Bendis....it just shows u can get readership from less known books with decent writers.....and I'm sorry but my point still stands

It's a god damn talking Racc00n and tree Disney bout to feast..

That book is selling high because they promoted the living shyt out of it around the same time they announced the guardians of the galaxy film. They also threw in a bunch of incentives for retailers to buy largest shipments of the book. Also keep in mind that Diamond tracks what the retailers buy, not what comic book fans buy.

If it was all about having decent writers on a book Guardians of the Galaxy would have been selling MUCH better when Abnett and Lanning were writing it. Their work with the the characters was FAR superior to what Bendis has been doing.