Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

DonFaints.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Honestly I meant to make a thread at some point, but why Guardians of the Galaxy? Of all the characters in the marvel universe why them. I can honestly say I never heard of this group before rumors of the film popped up and I consider myself a decent comic book fan. Are they well liked amongst hardcore comic book fans? I'd take a decent Punisher adaptation before I would want to see something like this on screen.

I just stated why. Guardians have a direct conflict with Ultron and Thanos. The avengers and GOTG are gonna team up to defeat Thanos. Thanos would mollywhop the avengers by themselves. :birdman:

This is all one big universe. nikkas like Black Panther and Punisher have no connection to ANY of these characters.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just stated why. Guardians have a direct conflict with Ultron and Thanos. The avengers and GOTG are gonna team up to defeat Thanos. Thanos would mollywhop the avengers by themselves. :birdman:

This is all one big universe. nikkas like Black Panther and Punisher have no connection to ANY of these characters.

I partly agree. Avengers have no characters in there right now that can stand toe to toe with Thanos, not even Thor. Drax, who's part of GOTG, can hold his own against him though.

I disagree about Panther though. He's part of The Avengers, and I can't see why would they greenlight a Ant Man(who's film comes after Ultron is introduced), and a Doctor Strange film, but not a BP one.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I partly agree. Avengers have no characters in there right now that can stand toe to toe with Thanos, not even Thor. Drax, who's part of GOTG, can hold his own against him though.

I disagree about Panther though. He's part of The Avengers, and I can't see why would they greenlight a Ant Man(who's film comes after Ultron is introduced), and a Doctor Strange film, but not a BP one.
Maybe because his name is Black Panther :snoop:

Maybe you didn't realize this since you into comics, there was a real black panther. White America didn't and doesn't like the idea of Black people arming themselves
They don't want to even get "close" to that

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ok, can someone please point me to maybe some reading material, or videos of GotG?

Sorry but I never heard of them prior to The Coli...

I need to be up on game before this drops​

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok, can someone please point me to maybe some reading material, or videos of GotG?

Sorry but I never heard of them prior to The Coli...

I need to be up on game before this drops​
GotG is a comic book series. I just downloaded the first episode from piratebay. Looks promising :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

I do recall (and I could be wrong) but didn't Black Panther have to help the Avengers and the X-Men fight off Ultron once he took over the Sentinels and Wolverine went back in Tim's to kill Hank Pym?