THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm waiting on some brehs here to give their review. I don't trust IGN.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/guardians_of_the_galaxy/

we did it brehs @hexagram23

"Part George Lucas and part Chuck Jones, Guardians of the Galaxy has enough scrappy heart and smart humor to make it seem like the best possible kind of product, one where the talent of all involved makes it easy to enjoy their hustle."

"Despite occasional disregard for the laws of physics, much of the imagery displayed onscreen is so realistic and thrill-inducing that sometimes even the plot becomes almost secondary during the more intensely visual sequences."

"A rocking space odyssey that gate crashes Marvel's cinematic stable and instantly becomes the life of the party"

"Mad, marvellous and all kinds of sci-fi magical, Guardians Of The Galaxy is Marvel's riskiest but most surprising success yet."

"A near-perfect mix of action, humour, imagination and wondrous special effects."
Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/guardians_of_the_galaxy/

we did it brehs @hexagram23

"Part George Lucas and part Chuck Jones, Guardians of the Galaxy has enough scrappy heart and smart humor to make it seem like the best possible kind of product, one where the talent of all involved makes it easy to enjoy their hustle."

"Despite occasional disregard for the laws of physics, much of the imagery displayed onscreen is so realistic and thrill-inducing that sometimes even the plot becomes almost secondary during the more intensely visual sequences."

"A rocking space odyssey that gate crashes Marvel's cinematic stable and instantly becomes the life of the party"

"Mad, marvellous and all kinds of sci-fi magical, Guardians Of The Galaxy is Marvel's riskiest but most surprising success yet."

"A near-perfect mix of action, humour, imagination and wondrous special effects."
Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

venomdance_zpsb07df31f.gif

Fred.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Just left the screening

OMG this movie is INCREDIBLE!!!!! Watched it in 3D and it's definitely worth it. Great acting all around. I don't follow the comics at all but I really enjoyed this movie. It's fukking hilarious. Chris Pratt did his thing. Rocket pretty much stole the show.

Thanos was shown briefly but dude looked like a total bawse

You guys should ABSOLUTELY see it!!

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Just left the screening

OMG this movie is INCREDIBLE!!!!! Watched it in 3D and it's definitely worth it. Great acting all around. I don't follow the comics at all but I really enjoyed this movie. It's fukking hilarious. Chris Pratt did his thing. Rocket pretty much stole the show.

:myman: :salute:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Just left the screening

aint too many ppl know about this comic even comic heads