Reppin
St louis
Marvel is the best.
:mjcry:

wat6rr.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo wtf, they were selling the actual cassette from the movie on black friday but only at local family owned record stores. I have one in town so i figured why not, it'll probably be a cool collector's item. place opened at 9:30, i got there at literally 9:33 and the girl said they sold out. i wanted to smack her. now they're going for bank on ebay already

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Say movies that are less than 6 months old will never age brehs.

:yeshrug: Thing is, I've been watching movies for a long time. You can tell when something won't age well. This one has that SW/Indiana Jones feel to it. Those movies are timeless to me. But let's meet back here in like 20 years and compare notes. :pachaha:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:yeshrug: Thing is, I've been watching movies for a long time. You can tell when something won't age well. This one has that SW/Indiana Jones feel to it. Those movies are timeless to me. But let's meet back here in like 20 years and compare notes. :pachaha:
It's a corny and pretentious statement. It's as bad as posters in the booth calling albums that just released timeless classics. You can't bestow a statement like that on a movie or album. It happens on its own.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You don't sound like even enjoyed the movie from your description though
People can enjoy movies and still have problems and criticisms. It's not an either or situation.

I know marvel films seem to only exist in some strange hyperbole land where everyone needs to claim they are the greatest gift to cinema.

Last edited: