THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I hated this movie before it even got it's first ad.

If you know any parts of me, you know I shytted on this movie hard as hell when it got announced. They destroyed Marvel's cosmic corner of books to make this movie. Karen Gillen went from being Amy Pond on Doctor Who to shaving her head and painting herself blue to play a dumbed down cybernetic version of Nebula.

I wanted the shyt to flop so hard that it made that Captain America movie from the 80s look like The Godfather. Thatll show them to stop cancelling shyt and giving it to Bendis to make dumbed down movie fodder with.

I was wrong, brehs. I was wrong. :to:

The shyt was fukking great. Definitely better than Avengers, prolly on par with Winter Soldier. Easily top 5 comic movie.

All the characters played off each other perfectly. Ronan was a credible threat. The few Easter Eggs and stuff they put in strictly for the fans was well done.

I can't believe Im saying it, but I'm not even mad that they rebooted the characters, left some out. True, I'm gonna miss OG Peter Quill, but ehh. Hell, if I had no idea who these characters were, I'd swear this shyt was perfect.

I gotta get this soundtrack. I literally :gladbron: when they started playing Moonage Daydream by David Bowie. When they did the slow mo walk to fukking CHERRY BOMB, it was a wrap for me.

I remember saying that the only flaw I could find in Winter Soldier was the fact that when Maria Hill came back, she had been used so little that you really didn't know who she was. I really can't find any flaws here. Any.

It may be the hype from my just seeing it last night, but the only two comic book movies I can say I enjoyed more were Spiderman 2 and Road to Perdition (which isn't the typical comic movie, but I digress).

So yeah. I was wrong about this movie. Im grown enough to admit it. :mjcry:

":stopitslime: now, Im standing. You happy now!? A buncha jackasses. Alllll standing in a circle."

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I hated this movie before it even got it's first ad.

If you know any parts of me, you know I shytted on this movie hard as hell when it got announced. They destroyed Marvel's cosmic corner of books to make this movie. Karen Gillen went from being Amy Pond on Doctor Who to shaving her head and painting herself blue to play a dumbed down cybernetic version of Nebula.

I wanted the shyt to flop so hard that it made that Captain America movie from the 80s look like The Godfather. Thatll show them to stop cancelling shyt and giving it to Bendis to make dumbed down movie fodder with.

I was wrong, brehs. I was wrong. :to:

The shyt was fukking great. Definitely better than Avengers, prolly on par with Winter Soldier. Easily top 5 comic movie.

All the characters played off each other perfectly. Ronan was a credible threat. The few Easter Eggs and stuff they put in strictly for the fans was well done.

I can't believe Im saying it, but I'm not even mad that they rebooted the characters, left some out. True, I'm gonna miss OG Peter Quill, but ehh. Hell, if I had no idea who these characters were, I'd swear this shyt was perfect.

I gotta get this soundtrack. I literally :gladbron: when they started playing Moonage Daydream by David Bowie. When they did the slow mo walk to fukking CHERRY BOMB, it was a wrap for me.

I remember saying that the only flaw I could find in Winter Soldier was the fact that when Maria Hill came back, she had been used so little that you really didn't know who she was. I really can't find any flaws here. Any.

It may be the hype from my just seeing it last night, but the only two comic book movies I can say I enjoyed more were Spiderman 2 and Road to Perdition (which isn't the typical comic movie, but I digress).

So yeah. I was wrong about this movie. Im grown enough to admit it. :mjcry:

":stopitslime: now, Im standing. You happy now!? A buncha jackasses. Alllll standing in a circle."
soundtrack is free on google play

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
saw it last night.....one of the best marvel films...and it's at the very top of the list.....shyt was a feel good superhero film with dope action, humor and heart.....cannot wait for the sequel...

and the soundtrack :wow: :blessed: