THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
James Gun Says No Nova In GotG 2

A fan, Richard Thomas Hearn, called Gunn out on Facebook about using Nova and also about Gunn’s previous comments about not liking the look of Nova’s helmet.

"I agree with what James Gunn wrote, but I’m also going to call him out on serving the audience and not dictating what they want to see. How does not having Richard Rider in Guardians of the Galaxy, because you don’t like his helmet serve the Nova fan audience?"

Gunn responded by stating :

"I don’t want Nova right now because I think Quill being the only earthling is important. That serves the entire movie going audience and not just the handful of Nova fans. Sorry if that upsets you."

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Someone should ask him why the fukk all the aliens except for Rocket and Groot (okay, and Howard the Duck) essentially look like color-coded humans. It's been months and I still can't get over how cheap and uninspired this cosmic universe looks.

"GOTG" is basically a space opera. You might as well ask the same thing about "Star Trek", or more recently "Mass Effect".

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yes plz....

I keep watching the phase 3 trailer and every time they reveal thanos at the end with the infinity gauntlet on and the fans screaming....:wow:...goosebumps everytime

cotdamnyamanmarvel

thanos-infinity-gauntlet.jpg

:to:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Did they really need someone to play groot?.. I kbow vin diesel plays him but why pay someone who probably demanded alot of money for three words?

Idk I found it odd

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Someone should ask him why the fukk all the aliens except for Rocket and Groot (okay, and Howard the Duck) essentially look like color-coded humans. It's been months and I still can't get over how cheap and uninspired this cosmic universe looks.
So it's been months and GOTG is still on your mind

2ro6p36.jpg

Marvel won :wow:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
We went $1 theatre the other night to rewatch this movie. You could tell that most of the audience had seen it before, and they still laughed and clapped at the end. It will never age. Certified classic.
One dollar u say :leon:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So it's been months and GOTG is still on your mind

2ro6p36.jpg

Marvel won :wow:

If by "still on your mind" means I rewatched it for the first time since I saw it in theaters because the 1080p rip is out, and once again noticed how cosmetically uninspired this universe looks.