THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's weird with these movies (it's actually for almost all movies with me) but the third acts - when all the shyt goes down and im supposed to be into a movie - are the worst parts. i love the set up and all the hijinx of the 2nd act of Marvel movies, then when you get the end boss battle, meh. lot of really cool shyt sprinkled in, but overall it's just a 25 minute formulaic fight.

still good though. watched this again the other day, and it might be my favorite Marvel movie now. Winter Soldier and Avengers still right there. I don't even remember the Iron Mans at this point.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
it's weird with these movies (it's actually for almost all movies with me) but the third acts - when all the shyt goes down and im supposed to be into a movie - are the worst parts. i love the set up and all the hijinx of the 2nd act of Marvel movies, then when you get the end boss battle, meh. lot of really cool shyt sprinkled in, but overall it's just a 25 minute formulaic fight.

still good though. watched this again the other day, and it might be my favorite Marvel movie now. Winter Soldier and Avengers still right there. I don't even remember the Iron Mans at this point.
totally agree... most movies i restart & dont watch the end... :patrice: not enough fukkery probably..

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
Random..... But was that chick that Star- Lord had chillin in his ship at the beginning of the movie the same chick at the end of the movie who was married to the dude from the Nova Corps?