hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
havent had a chance to watch this yet but definitely heard great things

You ain't watched it yet?

thefuuuu_zps80ec6ba5.gif

You're fukking up man. Watch that shyt right now. It's easily the movie of the summer, and arguably the GOAT action movie.

Fred.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
what didnt you like about it?
The story was completely uncompelling and the action was just OK. Honestly the only great action sequence was at the jail. The story? Had a complete "who gives a fukk " feel about it. Who gives a fukk about Gamorras feelings? Who gives a fukk about Draxs family and his revenge? The characters were charming and you laugh all the way throughout. Its a entertaining movie, but it fails in every other department. Its just decent

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The story was completely uncompelling and the action was just OK. Honestly the only great action sequence was at the jail. The story? Had a complete "who gives a fukk " feel about it. Who gives a fukk about Gamorras feelings? Who gives a fukk about Draxs family and his revenge? The characters were charming and you laugh all the way throughout. Its a entertaining movie, but it fails in every other department. Its just decent

glad you enjoyed the movie friend

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've enjoyed the majority of the MCU, but this and Winter Soldier are the only ones that I can say that I love. Banner year for Marvel :salute:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I just saw this Movie for The 1st Time today and thought it was Very Good. I really don't know anything about Guardians Of The Galaxy and was Highly Entertained by all Charaers in this Film. I think I was the only 1 in The Theater waiting for Nova to pop up though.:whew: I'm sure I missed some Gems throughout thie Film but :manny: I watched this Piff as closely as possible.

Good Addition to Phase 2.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

So you're upset they spent maybe 5 minutes of the movie adding depth to characters you found charming otherwise? :beli:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
So you're upset they spent maybe 5 minutes of the movie adding depth to characters you found charming otherwise? :beli:
Who said I was upset? Im saying it was uncompelling and meaningless. The entire story is basically meaningless. Great action/adventure storys you give a fukk about the characters ambitions and goals, this movie you didnt cause it was uninteresting.

Basically this movie played it safe and just gave you laughs without taking the risk of trying to actually tell a fukking story.

decent movie, not memorable, not great, overrated.

Theres not even anything to discuss after this movie