• DRAW

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i disagree with anyone who thinks this will end in a KO. if the Margarito fight didn't end in a KO, don't see how this one will...especially 3 years later.

Rios looked much lighter in the face in yesterday's 24/7. i'd expect him to actually be in good shape now with Ariza conditioning him & fighting as a full welter. we'll see at the weigh-in tonight.

as much as i'd like to see Rios win this match, i don't think it'll happen at all. Manny should punch, move & dominate. i hope they go toe-to-toe a couple times, but Manny should be smarter than that.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i disagree with anyone who thinks this will end in a KO. if the Margarito fight didn't end in a KO, don't see how this one will...especially 3 years later.

Rios looked much lighter in the face in yesterday's 24/7. i'd expect him to actually be in good shape now with Ariza conditioning him & fighting as a full welter. we'll see at the weigh-in tonight.

as much as i'd like to see Rios win this match, i don't think it'll happen at all. Manny should punch, move & dominate. i hope they go toe-to-toe a couple times, but Manny should be smarter than that.

it didn't end in a KO but it sure as hell should have been a TKO lol..margarito was finished after that 10th round

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Margarito nearly knocked Manny down and had him on his bicycle 2-3 rounds after, and thats irrelevant anyway a lightweight just left Manny near comatose

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I thought the fight was next week, this shyt fukks up my plans all the way:damn:

shyt promotion 101:beli:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
i got money on rios by KO (because its boxing and u never know) but manny should have a field day with bam bam's face

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I thought the fight was next week, this shyt fukks up my plans all the way:damn:

shyt promotion 101:beli:
naaaa...it's been all over, i feel. Radio, TNT, etc.

It obviously hasn't received Floyd fight promotion or conversations, but i think the fight being overseas plus Manny coming off a KO that ruined the american casual fan's fantasy affected the talks too.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think he will be able to land a good body shot to slow Pacq down or even better drop him. That rig hand JMM dropped pacq with in the 3rd round don't make it better. Just think dude punch resistance is weakening

rios also has the weakness to the body as well..id say whoever commits a consistent body attack will win the fight

Daps
anybody know if theyll be showing this in theatres? and a site where I can search?

Im not paying PPV for this:beli:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
it didn't end in a KO but it sure as hell should have been a TKO lol..margarito was finished after that 10th round
What I'm feeling for the Pacquiao fight. I don't think Manny KO's Rios. But if Manny fights like any Manny before being KTFO, then he should put Rios' corner, the ref, and the docs in the position to look at stopping the fight.
Would not be surprised to see it go 12 though...Rios is a warrior and he will be begging to keep fighting, even if he's getting beaten up.