The Official Mandalorian - Season 3 Thread

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to get through Book of Boba before the premiere. I thought I watched half the season but I only watched 2 episodes:mjcry:

I just finished the episode where Boba Fett hires the Teen Titans and gets a Rancor. One thing I like about Book of Bobba is the variety of aliens you get to see.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm trying to get through Book of Boba before the premiere. I thought I watched half the season but I only watched 2 episodes:mjcry:

I just finished the episode where Boba Fett hires the Teen Titans and gets a Rancor. One thing I like about Book of Bobba is the variety of aliens you get to see.
Andor satisfies this aspect for me. The different planets and cultures really shines in this series

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Andor satisfies this aspect for me. The different planets and cultures really shines in this series

I'll have to check it out then. I didn't hear much about that and I heard that Obi-Wan was disappointing.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
What is that spice shyt they was moving in bobba fett? Looks like the shyt they move in godfather of Harlem :lupe:

The last few episodes of The Book of Bobba made me hype for The Mandalorian season 3.

I think the spice is just a drug like space heroin. It looks like the stuff from Dune but I don't think it gives powers.
Yeah, spice is Star Wars' narcotics:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'll have to check it out then. I didn't hear much about that and I heard that Obi-Wan was disappointing.
Obi wan was actually pretty good, but plot holes and the occasional unintentionally funny scene held it back somewhat. but its clear the awesome lightsaber fights were solely off the strength of Ewan Mcgregor and Hayden Christianson and it shows. stars wars is never touching that again unless those two are involved.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I was planning on watching Solo today. I guess it's another Star Wars filled week for me:mjgrin: