The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

larryshogunz

Southside...
Daps
I was on CNN and some how the NYPD claims the threat was a hoax.
but it was taken serious because the IP address is said to originate from Germany (and we all know the news making it seem like Germany and Paris is filled with nothing but terrorist right now lol).

This was from a completely different situation. There was also a threat to New York schools, which was found to be a hoax.

The one out here on the WC was said to be a "credible threat", is where the IP was traced from Germany.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is huge news here on the west coast. Been following it since it started.

Terrorists targeting and threatening our kids now ? This some bullshyt.
us military does it all the time. :jbhmm:

donald trump said we need to kill terrorists families :jbhmm:

now they coming after our families :francis:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
terrorists
which version?
mcveigh_bin_laden.jpg

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
This was from a completely different situation. There was also a threat to New York schools, which was found to be a hoax.

The one out here on the WC was said to be a "credible threat", is where the IP was traced from Germany.

Oh ok, thanks for the clarification breh.

I was looking like :dwillhuh: at first lol.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Definitely puts things in perspective. I remember I was trying to date a chick who was from a little island country, she seen who I had up on a backdrop on my xbox and damn near wilded out like "He's a murderer, he's a monster he's a terrorists" but I'm like "He's a rebel, a revolutionary, he saved people". I'll never forget that quote, realist shyt I've ever learned.

It's all about how people perceive shyt......... shyt some white people thought and think the Black Panthers were "radicals" or "racist" but didn't or don't have a problem with the KKK or the police and their bullshyt against blacks or minorities in general....... People's minds are all fukked up lol...... Also it's about what benefits you and your well being in a lot of cases.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
It's all about how people perceive shyt......... shyt some white people thought and think the Black Panthers were "radicals" or "racist" but didn't or don't have a problem with the KKK or the police and their bullshyt against blacks or minorities in general....... People's minds are all fukked up lol...... Also it's about what benefits you and your well being in a lot of cases.
ex-fukking-actly breh. exactly

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
wait they was getting 3 weeks off:dead:

how much time did they get for thanksgiving?

my girl a teacher
and she got a full week off for thanksgiving and getting 2 weeks off for christmas

kids getting more and more time off from school

and we wonder why kids are less educated and prepared for the world
They got a week for Thanksgiving too.

They got the same email in New York City but they say it's a hoax and didn't move to even close a school. :russ: