The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
"one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" is a quote I learned at like 14, I'll never forget it or it's meaning.

yes, you may not but there are plenty others who do.

I can definitely respect that........ I like that quote....

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
My niece says they've closed down schools for the rest of the week. Now they got a month off instead of three weeks. :yeshrug:
(Edited for correction)
but it was taken serious because the IP address is said to originate from Germany (and we all know the news making it seem like Germany and Paris is filled with nothing but terrorist right now lol).

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
"one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" is a quote I learned at like 14, I'll never forget it or it's meaning.

yes, you may not but there are plenty others who do.
Got that from the Cuban dude on James Bond's Die Another Day featuring Halle Berry.

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I can definitely respect that........ I like that quote....
Definitely puts things in perspective. I remember I was trying to date a chick who was from a little island country, she seen who I had up on a backdrop on my xbox and damn near wilded out like "He's a murderer, he's a monster he's a terrorists" but I'm like "He's a rebel, a revolutionary, he saved people". I'll never forget that quote, realist shyt I've ever learned.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My niece says they've closed down schools for the rest of the week. Now they got a month off instead of three weeks. :yeshrug:
wait they was getting 3 weeks off:dead:

how much time did they get for thanksgiving?

my girl a teacher
and she got a full week off for thanksgiving and getting 2 weeks off for christmas

kids getting more and more time off from school

and we wonder why kids are less educated and prepared for the world

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Got that from the Cuban dude on James Bond's Die Another Day featuring Halle Berry.
No, I didn't get it from there.

growing up I was big into revolutionaries and rebels, Che was a dude I liked alot. as I was learning up on him I came across a debate or something in which it was used.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
No, I didn't get it from there.

growing up I was big into revolutionaries and rebels, Che was a dude I liked alot. as I was learning up on him I came across a debate or something in which it was used.
Well, it was quoted in that scene.