The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got out here and have a few questions, so pardon my ignorance. I'm living in Santa Monica :mjpls: at the moment.

How serious is that colors shyt out here? I got some nice red and blue clothes, should I wear that shyt?

Where do the black professional folks hang?

Where's the best place to meet a bunch of women? I got homies coming in droves and I wanna put them on.

add anything else that may be of use

Don't pass lincoln blvd. :mjpls:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Just got out here and have a few questions, so pardon my ignorance. I'm living in Santa Monica :mjpls: at the moment.

How serious is that colors shyt out here? I got some nice red and blue clothes, should I wear that shyt?

Where's the best place to meet a bunch of women? I got homies coming in droves and I wanna put them on.

Ladera Heights, Baldwin Hills, View Park/Windsor Hills

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
#1 - View Park-Windsor Hills, California - this large middle-to-upper-class black community comes in at number one, with an average family income of $159,168.

#2 - Baldwin Hills, California - another upscale California community ranks second, with an average family income of $157,033. In fact, this community is called The Black Beverly Hills of California.

#3 - Ladera Heights, California - this stunning community, located near beaches and Hollywood, California, ranks number 3, with an average family income of $132,824.

#4 - Mitchellville, Maryland - this East coast community has an average family income of $118,022. It has excellent schools, a graduation rate of 80 percent, and most students go on to colleges like nearby Johns Hopkins University, Georgetown University, and the U.S. Naval Academy.

#5 - Fort Washington, Maryland - this community is located just south of Washington D.C. and has an average family income of $114,243.

#6 - Kettering, Maryland - Kettering's population is 78.5 percent African-American, and the average family income for this town is $107,008.

#7 - Woodmore, Maryland - this community is largely African American and has a median family income of $103,438.

#8 - Friendly, Maryland - this upper/middle-class black community makes the top 10 list with a median family income of $82,827.

#9 - Hillcrest, New York - this prosperous middle-class black community also makes the top 10 list with a median family income of $76,960.

#10 - Uniondale, New York - this New York suburb is recognized as one of the most flourishing African-American cities in the United States with a median family income of $76,553.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Color shyt don't matter where u at,it's much more how you wear it,plus you asking where the professional black people hang out so you basically letting me know your a square,or more so look like a square so you shouldn't have any problems

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
just learn this

tumblr_mmp9iaHPvr1qgzvw8o1_250.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
if you don't fit in with tha bougie crowd, then come down to tha 'Shaw & Western and hang with some regular folk on Sundays

That's Poo's channel. The be over on manchester and western also, crenshaw was really poppin until 06' ish. When I was young I use to trick my mom to drive down crenshaw so I could see the lowriders.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
if you don't fit in with tha bougie crowd, then come down to tha 'Shaw & Western and hang with some regular folk on Sundays

I don't even bother to go to that shopping center on Sunday,if I do I walk since I'm a block away,all they do is create major traffic and then take up all the good parking spots :upsetfavre:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
That's why I hate transplants who move here and start making assumptions about blacks because they live above Wilshire Blvd
exactly i ran into a cat in huntington beach originally from chicago, he tried to tell me brothas is strange out here and "fake" :rudy: nikka u livin in orange county :snoop:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What the deal with the inland empire?

Why is everyone moving there?