The Official Los Angeles (County) Discussion Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh, that chickin look like that fye
its incredible but the fries are the best part.i dont know what type of sauce or marinade they pour over them but its unlike any other fries i've ever had. they serve it with coleslaw and tortillas, make acouple of tacos with it :banderas:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
10954723_353165601557728_824762913_n.jpg

that Dino's was FIRE
:mjcry:

lol and a few Mexicans came through in there with wild instruments and played music while nikkas was eating
:pachaha:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Bring your entrepreneurial spirit breh.. I love LA for the fact that it feels like everyone is trying to figure out a way to not work for a boss.. Venice/Culver City is where I be at.. But when I move back in a couple weeks I'm going to get a sublet downtown for the fukkery.. Not to mention the weather and the girls :blessed:

LA still has it's original vibe, while the hipsters have long taken over NYC and fukked that city all up to the point its corny at this point.

http://www.rosslynlofts.net/

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I lived out in cali, I remember flying into Long Beach from Vegas....I had all day so I figured I'd walk around.
Went up through Long Beach, Watts, Compton via bus/train/walking

There really were a few areas that were like :merchant:

But it was cool. :manny:

It would suck if those areas got gentrified just because my experience in cali was that there really didn't feel like they had a lot of black communities in LA.
Black people in LA were like...just a handful of neighborhoods.

Then again, I lived in Glendale where it's all Armenians so :yeshrug:

Aint @BrothaZay from LA though?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
? I don't see why not, I seen this move coming awhile ago, if it goes through. I think in about 10-15 years south LA will be gentrified especially around Inglewood, because of it's proximity to the airport. Literally no cars or trucks coming from LAX pass the 405 bridge into Inglewood. Not to mention Compton as well because it's like an industrial hub. With that said a lot of blacks are taking the bait and moving out to the boonies, literally in the middle of nowhere, to places like Lancaster, Palmdale, etc....

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
When I lived out in cali, I remember flying into Long Beach from Vegas....I had all day so I figured I'd walk around.

It would suck if those areas got gentrified just because my experience in cali was that there really didn't feel like they had a lot of black communities in LA.

I know a lot of Mexicans moved to some black area's and turning the area majority Mexican.

But I'm hearing white people are moving there as well now.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Yeah bro it's actually kinda of sad, south LA has the highest concentration of blacks in the city but it's also been relegated to a historically low income areas since I've been born with the exception of a few areas Baldwin hills....

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know a lot of Mexicans moved to some black area's and turning the area majority Mexican.

They're trying to turn it into Los Feliz.

And who knows, in a few years all the people who can't afford to live in Costa Mesa will probably start creeping up.

:sadcam:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

USC is surrounded by the hood on all fronts, except to north where the staple center / downtown LA are.

The craziest thing is seeing a bunch of young white kids walking through the hood at night :smh: :mindblown:

But USC has so much security around that campus it's not even funny...