• osu sucks

Votes: 23 13.5%

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
How about Terrence Williams getting pushed into a Lions player by another Lions player and he gets called for offensive PI?

See here is the difference in this game...

Demarcco scores a touchdown...and then Witten gets hit with a phantom holding call where the replay shows he just manhandled the guy...and then if that wasn't enough they threw a flag for illegal shift when on the play nobody went in motion...
Nobody talking about that though because the cowboys manned up and scored a touchdown anyway...

Williams gets blatantly pushed by the corner on a 3rd and short that we convert, making it third and long...
Nobody talking about that though cause the very next play Williams manned up and took that shyt 76 yards to the house...

Last minute of the half...detriot receiver goes out of bounds, clearly gets the 1st and gets a bad mark...and it gets reviewed...problem is the review is supposed to come from the booth not the coaches...so why is one ref running up to Caldwell to talk about the play, then after they talk they announce they are going to review it...why is he talking to caldwell at all when inside of two minutes the review is supposed to come from upstairs and not the coach...pretty much a free challenge of a play when you not supposed to...
Nobody talking about that though because the cowboys held them to a field goal...

But the Lions MIGHT have got a bad call...and I say MIGHT cause Pettigrew CLEARLY grabbed Hitchens facemask...you can feel about it how you want but there is no denying for a few seconds of that entire ordeal the only contact is Pettigrew hand on Hitchens facemask...

But since the Lions are to much of a bytch made team to get over it that is all they want to talk about...

Cowboys got bogus calls and had to score a touchdown TWICE on one drive...

Lions had a final drive that ended with a fumble...that they recovered and got to have ANOTHER final drive...and still couldn't get it done because they fumbled again...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Entire thread needs to be in the rafters by the way...

From all the celebrating when the swagboys was down 14...

To all the crying about the call...

To all the waiting for romo to throw a pick...

To the fukkery of Lawrence initial fumble, recovery, fumble

To how the game ended...

GOAT playoff game thread on the Coli and it's not even close

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
See here is the difference in this game...

Demarcco scores a touchdown...and then Witten gets hit with a phantom holding call where the replay shows he just manhandled the guy...and then if that wasn't enough they threw a flag for illegal shift when on the play nobody went in motion...
Nobody talking about that though because the cowboys manned up and scored a touchdown anyway...

Williams gets blatantly pushed by the corner on a 3rd and short that we convert, making it third and long...
Nobody talking about that though cause the very next play Williams manned up and took that shyt 76 yards to the house...

Last minute of the half...detriot receiver goes out of bounds, clearly gets the 1st and gets a bad mark...and it gets reviewed...problem is the review is supposed to come from the booth not the coaches...so why is one ref running up to Caldwell to talk about the play, then after they talk they announce they are going to review it...why is he talking to caldwell at all when inside of two minutes the review is supposed to come from upstairs and not the coach...pretty much a free challenge of a play when you not supposed to...
Nobody talking about that though because the cowboys held them to a field goal...

But the Lions MIGHT have got a bad call...and I say MIGHT cause Pettigrew CLEARLY grabbed Hitchens facemask...you can feel about it how you want but there is no denying for a few seconds of that entire ordeal the only contact is Pettigrew hand on Hitchens facemask...

But since the Lions are to much of a bytch made team to get over it that is all they want to talk about...

Cowboys got bogus calls and had to score a touchdown TWICE on one drive...

Lions had a final drive that ended with a fumble...that they recovered and got to have ANOTHER final drive...and still couldn't get it done because they fumbled again...
dapped +repped

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We will never hear the end of that pass interference play.

Yeah I am sure The receiver formerly known as Megatron will bring it up every chance he get...

Cause he dropped an easy catch wide open over the middle...

Then got a false start penalty cause he was shook of...not sure what...he always been a dude who randomly get shook for no reason...

shyt even on that last play dude is down their trying to set a pick...illegal by the way...for Golden Tate...that is why Stafford held the ball so long...

So yeah...Minitron will make sure "the flag" lives on forever

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Entire thread needs to be in the rafters by the way...

From all the celebrating when the swagboys was down 14...

To all the crying about the call...

To all the waiting for romo to throw a pick...

To the fukkery of Lawrence initial fumble, recovery, fumble

To how the game ended...

GOAT playoff game thread on the Coli and it's not even close
nah Broncos/Ravens 2 years ago still >>>

but the fukkery in this one was great tho

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I still think Detroit shoulda went for it on 4th & 1.

When they decided to punt, I knew it was over.

fukk all that "your defense has been playing good" shyt. It aint like Dallas didn't score 2 tds on them before that.

Rosecrans

CPT
Supporter
Daps
Why was Stat Padford only throwing checkdowns on that final drive? Went out like a total ho

But I suppose that's what he is :sas2:

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Are we about to witness the annual Swagboy meltdown?
mX7G21n.png

:ohhh: trick trick got a no flying zone going on in Dallas.. Detroit nikkas coming to take over the other D

Romo already in fine playoff form , throwing ducks and trying his best to throw this game to the bushes to solidify his legacy

Im lovin the aggression from Det, Romo is shook already. I tried tellin yall these boys aint played a good team in bout a month. Indy had their sh1t locked up, they heads wasn't in the gm

:banderas:We ALL know how this thing ends

fukkups everywhere

NOW THATS DALLAS COWBOYS PLAYOFF FOOTBALL BABBYYYYYY!!!

#Fagboys off to a bad start :wow: good

Lions need to take advantage :birdman:

Cowgirls looking funny in the light:umad:

LMAO.."swagboys" :mjlol:

Even tho the game is far from over not suprised its going this way. Cowboys really have no quality wins this whole season outside of a Seahawks team that would destroy them if they played them today :yeshrug:. They're a team that won the games they were supposed to but don't have what it takes to win it all, not even close. Altho I did expect them to at least win today :mjlol:

nikkas sure do love watching the cowboys fukk over themselves :mjlol:
me included :russ:

Get these Cowbums off the field. :whew:

:mjlol: these nikkas puffin out they chests over relevance back when nikkas was anticipating pac and biggies next single

Is it time for a tony romo interception yet or is he gonna get the game close and wait til the end for that?

I tried to tell nikkas about this game but they don't wanna listen :ufdup:

It's like you can feel it in the air....:bishop:

INT coming soon, I can feel it

:lawd:i can feel some Romo interceptions coming

We still gon win this game don't get it twisted haters

It's a new year but the same ol' cowboys. the nerve of you nikkaz to call 'em swagboys :mjlol:

fukk this o line! nikkas been talking that shyt all week at work and they getting ran like bustos right now.

Get this fraudulent team off the field :camby:

Game over

Romo :umad:

Look at this noodle armed fakkit miss his receiver by 15 yards.

I seriously think he has some sort of complex, theres no other reason for someone to consistently be so unclutch and terrible in the playoffs. He should honestly be in therapy #BeWell

JrMxRDp.gif

They thought this year was going to end with a SB...:mjlol:

Teddy B carved up this Defense with less weapons :wow:

Dallas already looking like they lost :dead: "swagboys" :mjlol:

Why is everyone sweating so much and its so hot? Cowboys mightve started to cheat with the thermostat after the 14-0 start

gulp, that was their chance

. ziggys a fukkin beast
detroit got away with one. that might be the game...same old cows

:laff:Can't get right ass cowgirls:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

detroit deserves a ring :mjcry:

i can already see nikkas riding down woodward with yays, the honolulu blue superbowl hat and the detroit vs everybody crew neck :wow:

Same ol' cowboys, losing the game all by themselves :mjlol:

I know Cowboy fan wishing my nikka Suh's suspension didn't get over turned huh?? :sas2:

I'm done.

Tom-Hiddleston.gif

NFL IS F*CKING FIXED!

THEY DON"T WANT US TO WIN.

2pac-spit.gif

at COWGIRLS AND F@GGOT NFL HELPED COWGIRLS TO WIN.....

fukk Texas, fukk Dallas, fukk the Cowboys, fukk Romo, fukk the refs

fukk

105671-Shawn-Michaels-binoculars-gif-TBxz.gif