Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
and his attitude was on that mean shyt too ..great little era when vic and them were knocking and beating the breaks out of eachother..

he was a bad motherfukker :wow:

sent Nonito brother to the bushes gave him a :pacspit:

and

Bloodsport-ChongLeeYouAreNext.gif

to his bro :wow:

straight movie shyt :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Good fukking card. PBC is on a roll right now.

Ceja with the comeback of the year.

Leo and Abner put on a real good fight. It was rough at times, but never really ugly. I gotta give Santa Cruz his props, he raised his game and won a tough fight against the best opponent he's ever faced. I thought the fight was close though like 115-113 maybe even 116-112. Mares won the 1st 4 rounds to me by just mugging dude with wild shots, but he got outboxed for most of the 2nd half. I think he might have stolen a round later, but that still wasn't enough to pull ahead and win. I wouldn't mind a rematch. I think with with a better gameplan, Mares can do better, but I'm not sure if he can win it though.

For this year slow ass year, Cruz/Mares is prolly a FOTY candidate, but I still enjoyed that Pascal/Gonzalez fight from the other day more. It didn't have all the mauling and wrestling and better shots were landed more consistently between the two.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Leo and Abner put on a real good fight. It was rough at times, but never really ugly. I gotta give Santa Cruz his props, he raised his game and won a tough fight against the best opponent he's ever faced. I thought the fight was close though like 115-113 maybe even 116-112. Mares won the 1st 4 rounds to me by just mugging dude with wild shots, but he got outboxed for most of the 2nd half. I think he might have stolen a round later, but that still wasn't enough to pull ahead and win. I wouldn't mind a rematch. I think with with a better gameplan, Mares can do better, but I'm not sure if he can win it though.

For this year slow ass year, Cruz/Mares is prolly a FOTY candidate, but I still enjoyed that Pascal/Gonzalez fight from the other day more. It didn't have all the mauling and wrestling and better shots were landed more consistently between the two.

My personal FOTY:wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
My personal FOTY:wow:

Mine too.

To me FOTY candidates need to have at least 4 out of the 6 criteria listed below. (Having 3 is prolly good enough, but we gotta separate the good from the great)

- must have a steady flow of competitive entertaining rounds
- must have knockdowns
- both guys gotta get hurt
- a steady pace with dramatic ebbs and flows of back and forth action
- clean hard scoring punches from both boxers
- You want to see a rematch

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

How I saw the fight. Mares couldn't effectively get inside. He had to wildly wing punches and wasn't landing cleanly and left himself open.
I don't really think LSC did a lot to take the fight from Mares. Really LSC was really required to capitalize on Mares' weaknesses and he was. That won him the fight.

I still have a lot of questions regarding LSC. I don't have confidence he can actually outbox anyone in a technical fight and I have never felt his power is what others think it is. Leo showed me he knows how to use his length and punch output. If he faces a guy who can take that away is where we really see what he is made of.

Overall I was disappointed in Mares. His technique looked sloppy out there and he couldn't figure out how to be effective in close, which with shorter arms is where he needed to capitalize.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
still have a lot of questions regarding LSC. I don't have confidence he can actually outbox anyone in a technical fight and I have never felt his power is what others think it is. Leo showed me he knows how to use his length and punch output. If he faces a guy who can take that away is where we really see what he is made of.

this was on display vs the jobber he faced on the pac-may card...that jobber did all these things which is why i said i was alarmed at that..the only thing was the jobber couldn't hurt him...that jobber was outboxing him at times no matter what the cards say