• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Mares had the completely wrong gameplan. Had no backup to LSC being able to withstand his rush, and thus was throwing arm punch 'inside' flurries all night. Don't think he only landed 7 jabs but throwing 192 out of 1000 something as jabs?!?! When you're supposed to get inside? Him and his trainer....rough night.

Great card though

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Damn sounds like alotta coli bruhs was there. I was in section 110 myself.

To everyone there, y'all catch the two rumbles in the audience lol. shyt made me miss almost two full rounds watching dudes in the stands fight lol

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
santa-cruz-mares-photo%20(10).jpg

santa-cruz-mares-photo%20(4).jpg

santa-cruz-mares-photo%20(3).jpg

santa-cruz-mares-photo%20(5).jpg

santa-cruz-mares-photo%20(1).jpg

santa-cruz-mares-photo%20(9).jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
LSC whooped his ass...just as I thought. Great night of action, best PBC fight thus far, LSC should now be a bonafide star if the casuals tuned in (Mayweather with the shout out on twitter hopefully helped boost the viewers as well)

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Guess LSC packs a harder punch than it appears. He fukked up the one side of mares face. Look how close his feet are on that last punch.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Been telling you beggars about LSC. He's the best mainstream boxer out there and I don't think Rigo can keep up with him now. Rigo been too inactive and not been in any good matchups for the past 2 years or so. Maybe Loma but the reach advantage would have Loma looking like Mares out there

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@Newzz you seen Spoonface twitter :dead:

Givin credit to GBP for the event N building LSC N Mares :deadrose:

Retweeting people saying it was a slapfest

He was live at Shane Mayorga "by choice" tweeting pics how there's people there :mjcry:

I didnt see it yet, but :shaq2: at The 3 Stooges keeping their agenda going:pacspit:

That dude is a pure hater and it makes no sense for him to be spewing such bias to the people who follow him.:camby:

Instead of praising the card for being a good one and main event for being a FOTY of the year contender, he's being a bytch ass nikka about it:pacspit:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Came back to talk shyt. :wow:

All you nikkas mad mares is :flabbynsick:

I'm high as fukk so nikkas that was talking shyt to me earlier reveal yourselves:bhop12:

nikkas was sleeping on LSC's pressure he applies with his volume punching, reach, stamina, chin, underrated power, and punch placement.

It's hard to keep up with Baby Margs aka Mr. "I Don't Get Tired", because...well, he doesn't get tired in the ring. He just keeps on coming:wow:

Mares thought he was an easy opp, but turns out, LSC seems to fight to the level of his opponent and he raised his game against Mares.:obama:

Gary Russell Jr don't want those problems, so he might as well just drop the belt now:demonic: