Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
nikkas was sleeping on LSC's pressure he applies with his volume punching, reach, stamina, chin, underrated power, and punch placement.

It's hard to keep up with Baby Margs aka Mr. "I Don't Get Tired", because...well, he doesn't get tired in the ring. He just keeps on coming:wow:

Mares thought he was an easy opp, but turns out, LSC seems to fight to the level of his opponent and he raised his game against Mares.:obama:

Gary Russell Jr don't want those problems, so he might as well just drop the belt now:demonic:
Gary vs lsc is a match made in heaven.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikkas was sleeping on LSC's pressure he applies with his volume punching, reach, stamina, chin, underrated power, and punch placement.

It's hard to keep up with Baby Margs aka Mr. "I Don't Get Tired", because...well, he doesn't get tired in the ring. He just keeps on coming:wow:

Mares thought he was an easy opp, but turns out, LSC seems to fight to the level of his opponent and he raised his game against Mares.:obama:

Gary Russell Jr don't want those problems, so he might as well just drop the belt now:demonic:

I'm obligated to say Gary Russell would win because I'm a big supporter, but if I'm being honest...... :to:

.....his arms might be too short to......

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm obligated to say Gary Russell would win because I'm a big supporter, but if I'm being honest...... :to:

.....his arms might be too short to......

He's too short literally and his arms are too short:heh:

LSC would beat him from the outside all night and most likely out throw him by about at least 300 punches. I could see a stoppage in that fight:wow:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Had it 115-113 LSC...maybe 116-112.

It was an action fight, yet still wasn't overly dramatic. Mares looks like after the Jhonny fight he is on the downside.

LSC still doesn't impress me. I don't think his power his overly exceptional, and he doesn't do much technically besides throw a lot of punches. Just not a fan. :yeshrug:

He should stay fighting guys that fit his style. I think Rigo, Loma, and Walters are all on another level entirely.

The Ruiz-Ceja fight was live. Both those KD's. :wow:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Damn sounds like alotta coli bruhs was there. I was in section 110 myself.

To everyone there, y'all catch the two rumbles in the audience lol. shyt made me miss almost two full rounds watching dudes in the stands fight lol
Bro, for as much money as I paid, I wasn't about to turn my head and watch two dumbass couch potatoes scrap when there was two pros right in front of me.