Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
this was on display vs the jobber he faced on the pac-may card...that jobber did all these things which is why i said i was alarmed at that..the only thing was the jobber couldn't hurt him...that jobber was outboxing him at times no matter what the cards say

Yup and our kind breh @Newzz thinks he beats everyone at feather minus Loma :francis:

The only guy he beats at 126 is breh with the wba title I forget his name but all the other title holders beat him. GRJ and Axe man probably beat him down the worst.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yup and our kind breh @Newzz thinks he beats everyone at feather minus Loma :francis:

The only guy he beats at 126 is breh with the wba title I forget his name but all the other title holders beat him. GRJ and Axe man probably beat him down the worst.

Every current Champion at Featherweight

Wins over: Selby, Russell Jr., Cuellar

Loses to: Loma

:sas2:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Wins over: Cuellar (even that is :mjpls:)

Loses to: Loma, Selby, Russell Jr, Axe Man.

:sas2:

ncrYy9K.gif

fixed for accuracy.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
How I saw the fight. Mares couldn't effectively get inside. He had to wildly wing punches and wasn't landing cleanly and left himself open.
I don't really think LSC did a lot to take the fight from Mares. Really LSC was really required to capitalize on Mares' weaknesses and he was. That won him the fight.

I still have a lot of questions regarding LSC. I don't have confidence he can actually outbox anyone in a technical fight and I have never felt his power is what others think it is. Leo showed me he knows how to use his length and punch output. If he faces a guy who can take that away is where we really see what he is made of.

Overall I was disappointed in Mares. His technique looked sloppy out there and he couldn't figure out how to be effective in close, which with shorter arms is where he needed to capitalize.
Mares had no problem getting inside but he couldn't hurt Leo cuz Leo does a good job at tucking his chin in... Leo also hurt mares in the inside I think in the second round with a uppercut.

#cruzcontrol :wow:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
How I saw the fight. Mares couldn't effectively get inside. He had to wildly wing punches and wasn't landing cleanly and left himself open.
I don't really think LSC did a lot to take the fight from Mares. Really LSC was really required to capitalize on Mares' weaknesses and he was. That won him the fight.

Overall I was disappointed in Mares. His technique looked sloppy out there and he couldn't figure out how to be effective in close, which with shorter arms is where he needed to capitalize.
LSC withstood the blitzkreig by Mares (who's the hardest opponent he's fought), and stayed on his game plan with effective pressure. He used his distance and jab to control the pace. Good performance by LSC, bad performance by Mares though.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Looks like a rematch will happen.

I think Leo does better the next go around