St louis
this show isdope as fukk.
wat6rr.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yea that. His brain is jumbled so he's probably remembering it all weird.

The only thing weird is that xavier was driving him there but it could probably be him on a wheelchair or something.
It could be that the dude was an adoptive father or something as Prof X in comics didn't know he had a son. The morher could've been with someone else who turned out to be an asswhole :russ:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Piecing together David's mind is fascinating and :mindblown: at the same time. I'm not sure what to think, knowing some of his powers in the comics and just how unreliable his memories can be. Especially when there are parts he doesn't want to remember or are being interrupted by that yellow demon thing :merchant:. Might be the creepiest thing on TV right now.

So he knew Lenny prior to checking into the facility :jbhmm:

The ability to remember everything would be a blessing and a curse.

They got his sister now though :sadcam:

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Show is good. Where is cyndi, jack And karami tho. I want to see how they manifest themselves.Lenny looks like cyndi in the comics, maybe that can be her

They could all be splinter personalities. It will clarify sooner but i dig the show and its editing so far. I do think that demon is the shadow king, hell probably take possesion of legion soon.

Breh needs that high fade tho

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm holding off on if that's Xavier yet ONLY because both Xavier and David did not know they're father and son until well after the fact. That could be his step-dad, but because he couldn't see his face makes it interesting as to who this person really is.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is good. Where is cyndi, jack And karami tho. I want to see how they manifest themselves.Lenny looks like cyndi in the comics, maybe that can be her

They could all be splinter personalities. It will clarify sooner but i dig the show and its editing so far. I do think that demon is the shadow king, hell probably take possesion of legion soon.

Breh needs that high fade tho

I think the names are changed so it wouldn't be a dead give away by comic book nerds.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished the 2nd ep, this clears up basically every confusing thing about the first ep. For me at least.

What's crazy is they showed pieces of ep 2 during ep 1, like kid David/adult David covering his eyes, "they world's angriest boy", the frog with the drugs, etc.

I don't know what the fukk that yellow....thing is....but it's creepy as fukk. Also I think Melanie Bird is wrong when she says he's not crazy, it's his power. He's crazy and it's his power.

As far as who his father is :manny: I don't really care right now. We know it's Professor X but that wasn't known until much later, so it wouldn't be him in the memories, anyway.

Fred.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just finished the 2nd ep, this clears up basically every confusing thing about the first ep. For me at least.

What's crazy is they showed pieces of ep 2 during ep 1, like kid David/adult David covering his eyes, "they world's angriest boy", the frog with the drugs, etc.

I don't know what the fukk that yellow....thing is....but it's creepy as fukk. Also I think Melanie Bird is wrong when she says he's not crazy, it's his power. He's crazy and it's his power.

As far as who his father is :manny: I don't really care right now. We know it's Professor X but that wasn't known until much later, so it wouldn't be him in the memories, anyway.

Fred.
What did we actually learn in general so far? Just comparing notes:patrice:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im an :flabbynsick: comic book nerd...brehs who are more up on shyt

who wins

dark phoenix or legion :ld:

Legion. He put the entire universe in a box.

Age of X - Wikipedia

Gambit and Legacy (who are in the room at the center of the fortress) discover that their universe has been stolen and is kept in a box. When Professor X is freed, he telepathically shows his pursuers and a reluctant Legion the truth about himself and the reality in which they think they are living. The Age of X was created when Legion's mind reacted to Doctor Nemesis's attempt to restore it to sanity. A new persona (with new powers) was born, creating a new reality to protect Legion's personalities. This manifestation of Legion's power assumed the appearance of Moira MacTaggert to confuse Xavier and protect Legion. Moira confronted Legacy and Gambit, revealing that she is also X. Cornered by Xavier, X launches a last offensive on the fortress. Moira removes the walls, allowing the humans to enter the fortress. Legion appears, while Xavier, Magneto and Shadowcat try to stop Moira, who created the universe so Legion could be the hero he always wanted to be. Weeping in his arms, she promises to create as many universes for him as he wants. While Moira is distracted, Legion absorbs her back into his body and erases all the humans fighting the mutants. He goes to the battlefield, apologizes and rewrites the universe (returning everything to the way it was).

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What did we actually learn in general so far? Just comparing notes:patrice:

We learned Syd is real, and Division 3 (bad guys) and the good guys discovered Legion when her/Legion body swapped and she lost control. How she appeared in his memories at the end of episode 1 to warn him to duck in the pool, it was Ptonomy (the memory guy). We learned how he got his body back, the effect is temporary. We learned why there was no record of Syd at the hospital (which we took as she doesn't exist), Division 3 is erasing all info on mutants....it's why they showed his psychiatrist (the black dude) all bloody, they killed him and stole the records.

If you got any other questions let me know.

Fred.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I started watching when he and the black dude and old white lady were in the memories of him as a kid.

What happened before that?
I missed the 1st 3 minutes

You didn't miss much, it showed them traveling to a place called Summerland where they train mutants. When David got there he was bugging out because he was hearing voices in his head. Melanie Bird (the old white lady) told him to focus on one voice and treat the rest like you're turning down the volume....he did that and the voice he was hearing was hers, she was in his head.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I guess since they couldn't use Charles they needed another old telepath :pachaha:

They can use Charles, this is the same people behind the X-Men movies. Just not the same talent, obviously. But at this point in the story David wouldn't know that was his father, anyway.

Fred.