MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If you don't have the BR already, I urge you to go to your local Big Lots store now!

Copped Special ID and Once Upon A Time in Shanghai for 3 bucks each. I was browsing the BR Forum and saw they had these in stock. I was trying to find Iceman, but the 2 I went to didn't have it. :mjcry:

Gonna hit up my last local one tomorrow to see if it's there. They also had both IP Man's for 5, as well as various DVDs (1911, Kundo, A Better Tomorrow remake).

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Yes, Madam 5 (1996)

ixclkp37pqj9.jpg

Directed by: Chun-Liang Chen

Stars: Mei-Ngo Chan, Siu-Ho Chin, Billy Chow

Language: Cantonese, German (2tracks) | Subtitles: English

Ty ripper: asano | Country: Hong Kong | Imdb Info | Ar: 1.85:1 | Dvdrip

Also known as: Wei qing zhui zong

Description: A disc with the names of Triad members is taken away, and when the gangsters try and find about where it is, they kill the only person who knows the hiding-place. So, what can be done now to retrieve the disc? The Hong Kong police are looking for the murderer and the disc, but Inspector Yeung has to realize her fiancée Ho Chan is one of the gangsters! The trace of the disappeared disc leads to Malaysia, where the victim’s girlfriend lives.

0fn84qggq3s9.jpg

948MB | 83:42mins | 720×416 | mkv

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
900xdb741oev.jpg

Directed by: Al Adamson

Stars: Jim Kelly, Harold Sakata, George Lazenby

Language: English

Ty ripper:acbc | Country: Usa | Imdb Info | Dvdrip

Also known as: Black Eliminator, The Kill Factor, Freeze Bomb

Description: The Pig has a plan to eradicate some people with a freeze bomb that instantly freezes people to death. It is up to Detective Ash to stop him and protect the woman with the secret to the ice bomb embedded in a microdot under the skin of her forehead.

f4pltdenjmfk.jpg

1.59GB | 84:17mins | 640×480 | avi