Daps
Adventure in Kigan Castle (1966)

zrmyhomklt28.jpg

Directed by: Senkichi Taniguchi

Stars: Toshirô Mifune, Tatsuya Mihashi, Makoto Satô

Language: Japanese | Subtitles: English [srt]

Ty ripper:drinkkegbeer | Country: Japan | Imdb Info | Dvdrip

Also known as: Kiganjô no bôken

Description: Osami, a soldier-of-fortune from Japan, joins with priest Ensai in a quest for the ashes of the great Buddha. Their journey takes them to a kingdom in the Middle East, where they find intrigue and romance in the court of an evil king.

hzbd07kdeszq.jpg

1.33GB | 103:35mins | 640×288 | avi

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
The Killing Game (1978)

jjh88xzxvea1.jpg

Directed by: Tôru Murakawa

Stars: Yûsaku Matsuda, Yutaka Nakajima, Kei Satô

Language: Japanese | Subtitles: English

Ty ripper: eithrial | Country: Japan | Imdb Info | Dvdrip

Also known as: Satsujin yugi, The murder game

Description: After making a sensational hit, Narumi has gone into hiding for 5 years. When he comes back he bumps into two women that he has spared 5 years ago. Two rival yakuza bosses hire Narumi to kill the other. Will Narumi’s sense of chivalry entrap him again?

fpe5ejw1x2a9.jpg

1.28GB | 91:48mins | 848×366 | mkv

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
just some news for the Shaw Brothers heads

my-young-auntie-poster-199x300.jpg

Kara Hui (Wu Xia), the martial arts icon famous for appearing in Shaw Brothers films like My Young Auntie (1980) and Eight Diagram Pole Fighter (1983), recently revealed that she will begin filming a new, untitled action film for director Giddens Ko (You Are the Apple of My Eye) later this year.

Unfortunately, Hui announced that it would be her final action film before her retirement in 2017: “In fact, a few years ago, I have planned to retire in 2017 and learn ink wash painting. Hopefully I will be able to hold an exhibition of my art in the future,” said Kara.

We’ll keep you updated as we hear more. The Giddens Ko project will start shooting in October. Stay tuned! (viaYahoo/AlbertV)

source: cityonfire

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Why do asian vampires just hop up and down with their arms out like frankenstein? anyway i thought this was dope, i want to watch it again but my IP is hawking me because they caught me downloading a sh1t ton of movies. so i might just copp it on blu

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Jc really showed why he is the greatest action star, this film had some action pieces..the playground scene.
i like it better than part one, it wasnt just the fights that carried the movie, but the story was also good, when Jackie had that bomb strapped to his chest, or when theyre torturing him and his girlfriend where theyre throwing huge ass fire works at jackie, the ending fight kind of felt ehh but the way he took each guy out was pretty cool, and the little nerd who kicks jackie 3 times in the air before he hits the ground