I'm ready for another film with

tumblr_nqdzk8CznM1r5rk9to8_r2_250.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i can't remember much of 3 to be honest, i thought 4 was cool but not on the level of the first 2 obviously. this new one looks like it could be good

I think you should watch part three again..it's called supercop, please stay away from the American edit..it's atrocious. Get the Chinese version, it's longer and more smoother!
Or try and get the original western release that was called police story 3. It has the original English dub and longer than the crappy American re-release edit.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
i can't remember much of 3 to be honest, i thought 4 was cool but not on the level of the first 2 obviously. this new one looks like it could be good

stay away from lockdown, that one just flat out sucked. watch new police story instead, its not as action packed but i like it better than first strike, its like an action flick more in the veign of Speed or Die Hard 3

and the third one was supercop, the fourth was first strike.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I think you should watch part three again..it's called supercop, please stay away from the American edit..it's atrocious. Get the Chinese version, it's longer and more smoother!
Or try and get the original western release that was called police story 3. It has the original English dub and longer than the crappy American re-release edit.
even the dragon dynasty release?