ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I've heard good things about this film but not watched it personally. Tuaminator, what's the deal with this flick?

I know there was a lot of fuss to release it, with the English dub, but there were some problems. Has it been released with the English dub do you know?

If I was you, i'd purchase it if you can get your hands on it. shyt, i'd do it to add a rare one to the collection...

I saw It with subs..fantastic action pieces.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking of rare flicks, anyone seen Shanghai 13?

That flick is dope as fukk. Plot is basic but it's completely star studded and non stop fighting. It's crazy seeing all them stars content to have their little cameo's, a real gem.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JCalli look at what they have released in your side..
Uk dvd..I will cop this!

I pre-ordered it bruh .... got confirmation it shipped today :wow:

Terracotta released it. I'll let you know about the quality of it, but i read a write up of it praising the transfer quality and also keeping the og dub

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Tuaminator you know whats crazy, after just talking about the Eastern Heroes shop in London I looked into what Ricky (dude who run the store) is doing. Low and behold he arranged for Heroes of Shaolin to be premiered last night in Chinatown. Gutted I couldn't go :damn:

I try to take every opportunity that comes my way to see Kung Fu joints on the big screen

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
@Tuaminator you know whats crazy, after just talking about the Eastern Heroes shop in London I looked into what Ricky (dude who run the store) is doing. Low and behold he arranged for Heroes of Shaolin to be premiered last night in Chinatown. Gutted I couldn't go :damn:

I try to take every opportunity that comes my way to see Kung Fu joints on the big screen

Are you serious!!!

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Talking of rare flicks, anyone seen Shanghai 13?

That flick is dope as fukk. Plot is basic but it's completely star studded and non stop fighting. It's crazy seeing all them stars content to have their little cameo's, a real gem.

Yes, a fan made an english widescreen version a few yrs ago, but millionaires express wins it with the star studded line up.the german dvd is a must have, eng dub widescreen.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
^^How are you seeing the Rurouni Kenshin movie? Just internet torrents
uhh yea t0rrent breh, the sequels arent out yet tho....i actually posted the first one a long while back when someone asked for it tho, no clue where tf its at now tho :pachaha:

EDIT: oh shyt i was wrong, just checked and the sequels are out and in bluray quality :gladbron:

EDIT again: my bad its just the anime arcs remastered :sadcam:....a nicca was hella excited too :snoop: