JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Love this flick! Props for posting it, I'm looking forward to revisiting it.

The scene when he goes to see the doctor, that shyt is hilarious. From 11 minutes...

"Let me warn you first, I've crippled several of my doctors" :wow:

Docs intricate hand game :wow:

At 15.15 ...

"You feeling better?"

"You're great!"

Dude thought he was bless ..... that slap :damn:

I could watch that scene over and over again.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did they have to re-dub all the jacki chan flicks..the original universal dubs were great..I loved winners and sinners, project a etc all in their comical dubbings..

Pissed at this. My lucky stars dubbing was so funny.

I lost my original Drunken Master on VHS like 15 years ago. The dubbing on that joint was goat, hilarious! It was the made in Hong Kong version:

51CY82RTW4L._SY300_.jpg

Couldn't find this dub again, had to get this one

51VWY4ND7VL._SY300_.jpg

Dam near ruined the film! That dub was horrible.

However, I so happen to have drunken master with all dub versions now. If anyone needs it let me know. Watching this flick without the original dub is dam near blasphemous

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I lost my original Drunken Master on VHS like 15 years ago. The dubbing on that joint was goat, hilarious! It was the made in Hong Kong version:

51CY82RTW4L._SY300_.jpg

51VWY4ND7VL._SY300_.jpg

However, I so happen to have drunken master with all dub versions now. If anyone needs it let me know. Watching this flick without the original dub is dam near blasphemous

Hook it up with the OG, breh. :feedme:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

51CY82RTW4L._SY300_.jpg

51VWY4ND7VL._SY300_.jpg

Yo i didn't even know they redubbed drubnken master? so they redubbed it with jackie's voice right?
ldid they keep the right music in place?

the made in hong kong is a solid print..

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo i didn't even know they redubbed drubnken master? so they redubbed it with jackie's voice right?
ldid they keep the right music in place?

the made in hong kong is a solid print..

Na, Jackie never dubbed himself on Drunken Master. The HKL dub is just horrible.

The bytch is, the never re released the original English dub on any DVD's so the only way to get it is basically fan made.

From memory, I think the soundtrack may have been slightly different too on the HKL version.

The made in Hong Kong print is classic, point blank. You still got it? Think it was released in '94 I got the video case, but not the dam video :sadbron: