ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Na, Jackie never dubbed himself on Drunken Master. The HKL dub is just horrible.

The bytch is, the never re released the original English dub on any DVD's so the only way to get it is basically fan made.

From memory, I think the soundtrack may have been slightly different too on the HKL version.

The made in Hong Kong print is classic, point blank. You still got it? Think it was released in '94 I got the video case, but not the dam video :sadbron:

Yeah I have I it, along with 20 other made in hong kong joints, all vhs and pal..was bought from the uk.

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I have I it, along with 20 other made in hong kong joints, all vhs and pal..was bought from the uk.

That's a good look.

I got all the other JC joints and a load of kung fu on VHS. I'll never get rid of them.

Snake in the eagles shadow was another one where the original audio track was classic but the HKL dub was horrible.

I live in the UK so needless to say that's where my vhs collection come from.

It was rank videos here in the UK that distributed a lot of the JC classic dubs

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That's a good look.

I got all the other JC joints and a load of kung fu on VHS. I'll never get rid of them.

Snake in the eagles shadow was another one where the original audio track was classic but the HKL dub was horrible.

I live in the UK so needless to say that's where my vhs collection come from.

It was rank videos here in the UK that distributed a lot of the JC classic dubs

Indeed, snake eagle Is a tricky one, the uk vpd vhs was my fav version..dubbing, soundtrack and cat v snake uncut..are yoy in london? I used to come to london in the 90z..we have property there. Does the eastern hero shop still exist? A store dedicated to hong kong cinema..I spent around £400 in one visit..we killed it., lol
I doubt if its still there? ?

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Indeed, snake eagle Is a tricky one, the uk vpd vhs was my fav version..dubbing, soundtrack and cat v snake uncut..are yoy in london? I used to come to london in the 90z..we have property there. Does the eastern hero shop still exist? A store dedicated to hong kong cinema..I spent around £400 in one visit..we killed it., lol
I doubt if its still there? ?

Bruh! All my money went in them shops. There was 2, one in China town and one in Camden. I remember the black dude who used to work in the shop, he told me people travelled from all over to come to the shop. Blew thousands! I've seen it.

Plenty of my people's used to go there regularly and you know what's messed up, no one seems to know what happened to the dudes running the shop. As you guessed, them shops are long gone.

I was subscribed to an eastern heroes magazine back in the 90s, every month that magazine was like Christmas come early.

The nostalgia is real breh, you done fukked me up!

Yea I live in London

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Bruh! All my money went in them shops. There was 2, one in China town and one in Camden. I remember the black dude who used to work in the shop, he told me people travelled from all over to come to the shop. Blew thousands! I've seen it.

Plenty of my people's used to go there regularly and you know what's messed up, no one seems to know what happened to the dudes running the shop. As you guessed, them shops are long gone.

I was subscribed to an eastern heroes magazine back in the 90s, every month that magazine was like Christmas come early.

The nostalgia is real breh, you done fukked me up!

Yea I live in London

We had plenty of stores In nyc and la..all gone now. Online markets took over, there was a great online store, kung fu heaven, rip to that too!!!!

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
came across this on youtube. yall were talkin bout scott adkins on here. crazy athletic.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
ayo anybody in this thread ever seen this

seen a discussion in a FB group im in wondering if i should make the purchase

10794_792919554101178_4856006298664741828_n.jpg

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ayo anybody in this thread ever seen this

seen a discussion in a FB group im in wondering if i should make the purchase

10794_792919554101178_4856006298664741828_n.jpg

A real hidden gem!

Btw what are the best fu flicks with great stories???

I've heard good things about this film but not watched it personally. Tuaminator, what's the deal with this flick?

I know there was a lot of fuss to release it, with the English dub, but there were some problems. Has it been released with the English dub do you know?

If I was you, i'd purchase it if you can get your hands on it. shyt, i'd do it to add a rare one to the collection...