JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@JCalli i got my guards of shaolin this morning..the print looks great and kept the OG english dubbing..will watch tomorrow with a few stiff drinks.

Yea I watched it yesterday. As you said the print is good quality and they kept the dub. I hate when they redo it, the og dubbing be corny sometimes but that's what makes them so dam good! A great addition to the collection.

I hope terracotta release more old school flicks. It would seem so..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Yea I watched it yesterday. As you said the print is good quality and they kept the dub. I hate when they redo it, the og dubbing be corny sometimes but that's what makes them so dam good! A great addition to the collection.

I hope terracotta release more old school flicks. It would seem so..
yeah the og dubbing from the kiwi and aussi and some english patrons did a nice campy job..but the racist shyt you hear must make you wonder..lol
terracotta is based in the UK, they do events from what i read..you should holler at them..they will be releasing films for sure..good luck to them!!!!

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah the og dubbing from the kiwi and aussi and some english patrons did a nice campy job..but the racist shyt you hear must make you wonder..lol
terracotta is based in the UK, they do events from what i read..you should holler at them..they will be releasing films for sure..good luck to them!!!!

Every summer they do a big film festival in London, it's 1 week long with lots of dope films, exclusives and special appearances. I make it every year.

Next time I'm at an event I'm definitely gonna see what's up with the classic king fu releases

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

english dubbed version, i only have the Media Asia HK version on DVD

Last edited:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Title : Triads - The Inside Story (1989) - 我在黑社會的日子 Other title : My Days Inside the Underworld
Language : Cantonese & Mandarin (English subtitle)
Time : 01:30:46
Video: XVID 608x336 29.97fps 1887Kbps [Video 0]
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 128Kbps [Audio 1]
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 128Kbps [Audio 2]
size : 1399MB (1467465728 bytes)

Film's director : Taylor Wong Tai-Loi
Cast : Chow Yun-Fat, Roy Cheung Yiu-Yeung, Michael Chan Wai-Man, Mak Git-Man, Tien Feng, Kenneth Tsang Kong, Sit Chi-Lun, Shing Fui-On, Lam Kau, Lung Ming-Yan, Jeffrey Lam Wai-Hung, Kelvin Wong Siu, Baau Hon-Lam, Goo Jing-Gwong, Karel Wong Chi-Yeung, Lam Hong, Sunny Kam Yat-Lung, Robert Zajac, Robin Shou Wan-Bo, Steve Mak Fei-Hung, etc...

Story : Lee Kwan, the head of the Hung Hing triad, was killed on a trip to Macau. His son, Lee Mun Ho (Chow Yun-Fat), a resident of the U.S., comes back for the funeral. With the leader now gone, the other triads are salivating at the thought of taking Hung Hing territory. With Hung Hing in disarray, the other leaders of Hung Hing try to convince Ho to stay as the leader. He decides to temporarily be the Hung Hing head for a short transitional period, and during this time he is able to not only make peace with the other triads, but to expand the Hung Hing business territory. In addition, he does some unthinkable things in triad society - cooperates with the police, discourages kid recruiting, seeks medical help for the wounded. However, in triad society, there is always in-fighting, enemies from all directions, and family pressures that makes life difficult and tragic

triadstheinsidestory198.jpg

The links to the movie (use winrar to decompress, with passwd : flafla)
Code

English Subtitles : http://www.tusfiles.net/d67oxx359ens

7uP3b9c.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
my top 3 of the lucky stars series goes something like this

Twinkle Twinkle Lucky Stars
Winners and Sinners
My Lucky Stars

keep in mind ive only checked for the ones with yuen biao, Jackie Chan and sammo hung all onscreen together

but yeah Twinkle Twinkle IMO is the best, esp the last fight and the fight with jackie and yuen in the soda pop factory :banderas:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Gozu (2003)
aka Gokudô kyôfu dai-gekijô: Gozu
Genre: Crime | Drama | Horror
Director: Takashi Miike
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: English (.srt file)
Aspect ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1
Length: 129mn
File: Dvdrip Xvid Avi - 720x400 - 23.976fps - 1.46gb

IMDB
CODE
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361668/

Minami, a member of the Azamawari crew, highly respects his Aniki (brother) Ozaki who has saved his LIFE IN the past. However, lately Ozaki's eccentricities (like claiming that a Chihuahua hs sees is a 'Yakuza attack dog') have been making everyone wonder about his sanity. Chairman Azamawari is unsympathetic to Ozaki's little outbursts and secretly orders Minami to take Ozaki to a disposal facility in the city of Nagoya. There, the fate of these two follows a twisted path filled with violence, mother's milk, strange locals, and ultimately the disappearance of Ozaki's corpse which Minami now desperately tries to recover.

img.php

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
1942 (2005) [Re-UP]

DVDrip | XviD-1297 | mp3@192 | 712x392 | Audio: Japanese | STICKER | 1h24 | 900 Mb

1942Cover.jpg

War, Horror | Japan, Singapour 2005 | Kelvin TONG

CAST Fumikazu Hara, Hiroyuki Hasegawa, Seiichiro Okawa, Tetsuya Chihiro, Toshihide Onisuka

For the Frenchies -->
CODE
http://www.kurosawa-cinema.com/FILMS /reste-de-lasie/1942-le-film/

Sgt. Yasuo Fujii is a Shell-Shocked War Cameraman, running through the Malaysian jungle for his life armed only with an 8mm camera. He encounters the injured remnants of the scattered Japanese 6th Army, and together they try to rejoin their division in KUALA LUMPUR. Something is amiss: their maps are wrong, their radio malfunctions, and Fujii starts seeing mysterious figures through his camera's viewfinder, only to have them vanish when pursued. With survival at stake and time running out, they fight the vicious maze-life jungle and its dark secret.

IMDB
CODE
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1832879/

Official Site
CODE
http://www.bokufilms.com/1942/home.htm

0025c8a5.jpeg
Ads by Info

0025c8a7.jpeg

SCREENSHOTS with MPC
0025c8aa.jpeg

CODE
~dead~

new LINKS 21 sept 2014
CODE

or
CODE
http://www.multiup.org/DOWNLOAD/00b690ba14090a35d280db01387ac603/1942_05.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Yellow Fangs (1990)
aka Rimeinzu: Utsukushiki yuusha-tachi
Genre: Adventure | Action
Director: Sonny Chiba
Language: Japanese
Subtitles: English (Optional, embedded in Mkv file)
Aspect ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1
Length: 107mn
File: Dvdrip H264 Mkv - 851x460 - 23.976fps - 1.50gb

Backstory:
Screen legend Sonny Chiba makes his feature directorial debut with this tale of a young bear hunter who vows to end the horrific reign of the ten foot tall, 900 pound bear that's been terrorizing a small mountain village.

Based on actual events that unfolded in Hokkaido, Japan in 1915, Yellow Fangs opens to find the frightened villagers cowering in fear at the monstrous bear that has made their quiet village his personal buffet.

Christened "Red Spot" due to the bloodstains that dot his massive hide, the bear sets about murdering the men of the town and dragging the women into the forest to devour by moonlight. Meanwhile, young bear hunter Eiji welcomes the beautiful Yuki to stay with him after she is kicked out of her family home. That same night, Red Spot attacks Yuki's home, viciously killing her father and brothers, and making a quick meal of her mother. Upon learning of the dreadful attack, Eiji organizes a team of hunters to venture into the woods and slay the beast. But Yuki is forbidden to join them because she is a woman.

Determined to seek revenge against Red Spot, the fearless girl disguises herself as a boy and arms herself for the ultimate battle of woman versus beast.

img.php