emmanuelleinhongkong.jpg

Title : Emmanuelle in Hong Kong (2003) - 香港艾曼妞之獸性培慾
Language : Cantonese (English subtitle)
time : 01:39:52
Video: XVID 720x384 23.98fps [Stream 00]
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3 48000Hz stereo 96Kbps [Stream 01]
Size : 694MB (728041472 bytes)

Film's director : dikk Lau
Cast : Crystal Sin (Crystal Sun), Sakurai Ami, Akeno Junko, Eddie Lam, Ng Ting, Grace Lam (Nga Si)

Story : Yan and Emily have been married for two years. Since Emily is cultivated in a catholic way and considers sex to be a sin, their sex life is always miserable. To save their marriage, Yan hires a nobleman, K, to give Emily a lesson in sex. Yan cooks up a scheme to kidnap his wife and lock her up in a castle for three months for the tutorial. After the training, her attitude towards sex has been changed, but Yan is still unable to please his wife...

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
CFishDVDFinal.png

Tsumetai nettaigyo [Cold Fish] (2010) Sion Sono
Directed by: Sion Sono | Written by: Sion Sono, Yoshiki Takahashi | Editing by: Jun'ichi Itô | Cast: Mitsuru Fukikoshi, Denden, Asuka Kurosawa, Megumi Kagurazaka, Hikari Kajiwara, Tetsu Watanabe, Taro Suwa, Jyonmyon Pe, Masaki Miura, Makoto Ashikawa | Cinematography by: Shinya Kimura | Music: Tomohide Harada | Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller, Serial Killers, Based on a True Story, Foreign | Language: Japanese, with English subtitles included in rar files (srt) | Country: Japan | Runtime: 02:26:21 | Format: DvdRip, Color, Xvid, Avi | Filesize: 1.36 GB

Awards: Best Screenplay - 2010 (6th) Fantastic Fest - September 23-30, 2010; Best Motion Picture (Casa Asia) - 2010 (43rd) Sitges Film Festival - October 7-14, 2010; Lotus Air France – Prix de la Critique Internationale/ International Critics’ Award -" 2011 (13th) Deauville Asian Film Festival - March 9 - 13, 2011; Audience Awards - Best Asian Feature - 2011 (15th) Fantasia Film Festival - July 14-August 7, 2011; Best Supporting Actor (Denden) - 2011 (66th) Mainichi Film Awards - January 18, 2012; Best Picture - 2011 (54th) Blue Ribbon Awards - January 24, 2012; Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role (Denden) - 2012 (35th) Japan Academy Prize - March 2, 2012; Best Supporting Actress ("Megumi Kagurazaka") - 2012 (7th) Osaka Cinema Festival - March 4, 2012.

Synopsis: In an unhappy home, Mr. Shamamto (Mitsuru Fukikoshi) lives with his second wife Taeko (Megumi Kagurazaka) and daughter Mitsuko (Hikari Kajiwara) from first marriage. The daughter is filled with rage that her father remarried so shortly after her mother's death. The stepmother lives with the guilt that perhaps she is the cause of her stepdaughter's troubles. In this uneasy enviornment, Mr. Shamamoto runs "Shamoto's Tropical Fish Store" out of their home. Then on a rainy evening Mr. Shamoto receives a phone call and learns his daughter has been caught for shoplifting. Mr. Shamamoto and his wife quickly leave for the store. When they arrive, they find a furious manager in the back storeroom berating their daughter. The Shamoto's apologize profusely, but their words fail to appease the seething manager, who believes this isn't the first time their daughter has stolen from the store. In fact, the manager is threatening to call the police...

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
CFishDVDFinal.png

Tsumetai nettaigyo [Cold Fish] (2010) Sion Sono
Directed by: Sion Sono | Written by: Sion Sono, Yoshiki Takahashi | Editing by: Jun'ichi Itô | Cast: Mitsuru Fukikoshi, Denden, Asuka Kurosawa, Megumi Kagurazaka, Hikari Kajiwara, Tetsu Watanabe, Taro Suwa, Jyonmyon Pe, Masaki Miura, Makoto Ashikawa | Cinematography by: Shinya Kimura | Music: Tomohide Harada | Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller, Serial Killers, Based on a True Story, Foreign | Language: Japanese, with English subtitles included in rar files (srt) | Country: Japan | Runtime: 02:26:21 | Format: DvdRip, Color, Xvid, Avi | Filesize: 1.36 GB

Awards: Best Screenplay - 2010 (6th) Fantastic Fest - September 23-30, 2010; Best Motion Picture (Casa Asia) - 2010 (43rd) Sitges Film Festival - October 7-14, 2010; Lotus Air France – Prix de la Critique Internationale/ International Critics’ Award -" 2011 (13th) Deauville Asian Film Festival - March 9 - 13, 2011; Audience Awards - Best Asian Feature - 2011 (15th) Fantasia Film Festival - July 14-August 7, 2011; Best Supporting Actor (Denden) - 2011 (66th) Mainichi Film Awards - January 18, 2012; Best Picture - 2011 (54th) Blue Ribbon Awards - January 24, 2012; Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role (Denden) - 2012 (35th) Japan Academy Prize - March 2, 2012; Best Supporting Actress ("Megumi Kagurazaka") - 2012 (7th) Osaka Cinema Festival - March 4, 2012.

Synopsis: In an unhappy home, Mr. Shamamto (Mitsuru Fukikoshi) lives with his second wife Taeko (Megumi Kagurazaka) and daughter Mitsuko (Hikari Kajiwara) from first marriage. The daughter is filled with rage that her father remarried so shortly after her mother's death. The stepmother lives with the guilt that perhaps she is the cause of her stepdaughter's troubles. In this uneasy enviornment, Mr. Shamamoto runs "Shamoto's Tropical Fish Store" out of their home. Then on a rainy evening Mr. Shamoto receives a phone call and learns his daughter has been caught for shoplifting. Mr. Shamamoto and his wife quickly leave for the store. When they arrive, they find a furious manager in the back storeroom berating their daughter. The Shamoto's apologize profusely, but their words fail to appease the seething manager, who believes this isn't the first time their daughter has stolen from the store. In fact, the manager is threatening to call the police...

seen this a couple months back breh. super dope film.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I must say this movie is dope, even though the trailer don't look that good. It's a work of art!
This girl made another movie too, that wasn't bad either but this is awesome!

• Dap
Reactions: EQ.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
just in case peeps didn't hear..from last week.

R.I.P. Panna Rittikrai

SEOUL – Panna Rittikrai, Thailand’s leading martial arts stuntman, choreographer and film director, died Sunday (July 20, 2014) age 53.

Rittikrai was mentor to Thailand’s contemporary martial arts stars Tony Jaa and Jeeja Janin, among others.

His credits include directing “Born to Fight” (in 1986 and again in 2004) and “Ong Bak” parts 2 and 3 and action choreography on and “Tom Yum Goong” (aka “The Protector”). He also appeared as an actor-fighter-stuntman in over 50 movies from 1982-2010.

Rittikrai died in hospital in Bangkok from complications brought on by acute liver and kidney failure. It was also recently discovered that he had a brain tumor as well.

Born as Krittiya Lardphanna and hailing originally from the northeastern Isaan region, Rittikrai started his film career by providing physical training to Thai actors in Bangkok. He later returned to his home province and formed the PPN Stunt Team / Muay Thai Stunt Team, with which he started making films.

His gritty style, which made little use of wire work and visual effects, appealed to hard core action fans and helped put Thailand on the map as a modern source of authentic martial arts and action pictures. He frequently worked with producer director Prachya Pinkaew and financier-distributor Sahamongkolfilm International.

His final screen credits are on “Tom Yum Goong 2,” “Chocolate 2” and “Vengeance of an Assassin.”

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I must say this movie is dope, even though the trailer don't look that good. It's a work of art!
This girl made another movie too, that wasn't bad either but this is awesome!

chocolate was straight up trash :dahell:....every movie that chick is in is usually awful :scusthov:

anyone know if this was any good?

special ID and tom yung goong 2 is worth a watch, the others are too comedic for me but if u into that, do you breh :manny:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
The Young Boss (1958) Remastered [DVD-4.25GB]

i82Gh9I.jpg

Genre: Action / Drama / Jidaigeki
Year: 1958
Runtime: 88 min
Director: SAKEI Kiyoshi
Starring: Hibari Misora, Hashizo Okawa, Denjiro Okouchi

Synopsis: Japan's most popular female actress Misora Hibari is twice as good in this story of twin princesses separated at birth. As a result of the superstitious belief that twins bring bad luck to the family, newborn twin girls are raised separately resulting in a tale of intrigue and violence. When Yukihime (Princess 'Snow') who had been sent away to be raised by a yakuza family in Edo returns after many years is to settle an old score the die is cast for an exciting story.

Source: DVD5
DVD Format: NTSC
Screen Format: Widescreen
Image Size: 720*480
Audio Language: Japanese
Audio Format: DD 2.0
Subtitles: English (optional)

eb74bd79031ac37a30ddb3d789430060.jpg

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chocolate was straight up trash :dahell:....every movie that chick is in is usually awful :scusthov:

special ID and tom yung goong 2 is worth a watch, the others are too comedic for me but if u into that, do you breh :manny:

you know that not true

chocolate is better than her other films, i think the story had a tendency to drag but fight scenes were on point.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
you know that not true

chocolate is better than her other films, i think the story had a tendency to drag but fight scenes were on point.
in my eyes that shyt is absolutely true....her fight scenes are so slow and coordinated looking compared to dudes i usually fuk with....thats why i was laughing my ass off when she was gettin that work the whole movie in tom yung goong 2 :pachaha:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in my eyes that shyt is absolutely true....her fight scenes are so slow and coordinated looking compared to dudes i usually fuk with....thats why i was laughing my ass off when she was gettin that work the whole movie in tom yung goong 2 :pachaha:

of course it going to look coordinated breh :snoop: :stopitslime:. Havent seen tom yung goong 2 yet, seen mixed reviews though. But if you compare chocolate to Raging Phoenix. Chocolate is the more superb movie.