DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
chocolate was straight up trash :dahell:....every movie that chick is in is usually awful :scusthov:

Chocolate is cool, Tony Jaa is one of the only guys where it really feels like he's hitting these guys. i don't thinkt hat chick is a Martial Artist at all so it was more like a dance for her which can be good depending on how good the actor is.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
It's available now

i gotta get this again, there's like 10 mins or more at the end with the korean dude talking & mine had no subs. pretty sure there was some important info being handed down that i missed out on lol dope movie tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chocolate is cool, Tony Jaa is one of the only guys where it really feels like he's hitting these guys. i don't thinkt hat chick is a Martial Artist at all so it was more like a dance for her which can be good depending on how good the actor is.

She is a 4th dan blackbelt in Taekwondo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If ya'll haven't seen "Once Upon A Time In Shanghai" 2014 version peep it. Philip Ng did his thing. Dope movie!
OUATIS%28Digital-Poster%29.jpg

Got that joint.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
im looking forward to this flick..

UgZzd7Y.jpg

choreography/stunts are done by Chan Ma Ching, formerly of Jackie's stunt team

Brunei's first ever feature film apparently! Some sites are incorrectly reporting this as an Indonesian movie. Looks like they'll be pushing the main female star Liyana Yus as the next Jija Yanin.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

That's because he often was. Jaa isn't very popular with stuntmen because he tends to hit them with full strength.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
That's because he often was. Jaa isn't very popular with stuntmen because he tends to hit them with full strength.

:russ: I didn't know that. You can see him hit full on in some shots when they use slow motion. It's usually for the harder techniques tho not just for a simple elbow. Those backflip "flash kicks" and 720 whip kicks and stuff are hard to control against a target as far as power goes. Accuracy is easy once you can do them well.