ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I just watched Drunken Master II (Legend of Drunken Master) and Iron Monkey back to back.

It got me thinking, both of those movies were released in the early 90s in Hong Kong but later got remastered for American cinema in the late 90s/ early 2000s.

What other old Hong Kong flicks can benefit from a modern remaster?? I was going to say Police Story 1 but it already did back in 1998.
if you mena by re-dubbing and re-scoring plus editing out certain scenes, then None!!

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
if you mena by re-dubbing and re-scoring plus editing out certain scenes, then None!!

I know what you mean, a lot of people are adverse to it. But certain movies like Fist of Legend (IMO!!) benefited from the re-scoring and the "cleaning" up of the film.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I know what you mean, a lot of people are adverse to it. But certain movies like Fist of Legend (IMO!!) benefited from the re-scoring and the "cleaning" up of the film.
are you refrerring to the FOL that was picked up by the weinstein's dragon dynasty company?
The again, i think you mean when Dimensions realeased it, re-dubbed it and put it out..if so, then i respectfully disagree, that was horrible man.

dragon dynasty later took the print and revamped it with great polishing to the picture and audio..

Steven_Realberg

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glenarden,MD✈ K*Town,NC✈ LA,CA
If ya'll haven't seen "Once Upon A Time In Shanghai" 2014 version peep it. Philip Ng did his thing. Dope movie!
OUATIS%28Digital-Poster%29.jpg

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
What are the best Bruceploitation movies?
hahaha my man, this is right up my street..

you can't go wrong with;

bruce lee the man the myth
game of death = yes it's a bruceploitation
tower of death
Dynamo
return of the tiger
exit the dragon, enter the tiger
new game of death
true game of death
the chinese stuntman
enter the game of death
enter the fat dragon= sammo huing..dope parody/tribute than exploitation.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
what are some good kung fu horror flicks featuring top stars, I know sammo has a few under his belt, idk about donnie yen but i did see that flick satan 666 which fukkin sucked