Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been dying to talk about this movie. It is THE GODFATHER OF ACTION MOVIES.

My favorite park was in Osaka. The BIG HOMIE in OSAKA (Wick's homie) was :blessed: Everybody needs a friend like him. He was dropping quotables. "Friendship is meaning less when it's convenient" :banderas:

When the Big Homie in Osaka was getting at Donnie Yen :ufdup: "You're foolish to believe the only debts we owe are Markers"

Big Homie in Osaka and his Daughter were fierce!
They spoiled it in the trailer but daughters kill as that dude was trying to crawl up the stairs was one of the hardest kills in the movie

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya, when fat boy threw him over the railing i said “hed def have a broken spine” with the way he landed. Plus he got hit by like 4 cars.

The stairs falling scene was some simpsons shyt:mjlol:
homer-simpson.gif
Yep! :dead:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We need to talk about
Dogset Coli Breh
I laughed when Wick chose to shoot dude who was about to kill his dog instead of Mr Nobody. It was on brand.

Man had a change of heart at the end like “oh damn John Wick loves dogs too:mjcry:

Im paraphrasing but he channeled his inner Wick when he told ol boy “you tried to hurt my puppy dog:demonic:
He felt out of place at the duel. Everybody there had a purpose for being at the duel(all 4 duelers and judge) while him and the dog just some randoms drinking a beer watching on some:popcorn:

John Wick aint about assassins, just hours long, violent PSA’s for being kind to dogs:russ:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Movie was insanely dope. It was like an OG John Wick mixed with Kill Bill/Japanese thrillers mixed with The Warriors mixed with The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Can't wait for The Ballerina now :blessed:

There is an after credits scene too. At the very end of the credits. Can't wait to see what follows from that :lupe:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching now….

I hear that is an after credits scene so sitting through that now.

But WOW!!!!!!!

This movie was great and a nice way to cap off this series!!!
Was it really an after credit scene? Worth sitting through?

Man I wanna see what y’all boys saying in here but I don’t wanna get spoiled :noah: :

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Was it really an after credit scene? Worth sitting through?

Man I wanna see what y’all boys saying in here but I don’t wanna get spoiled :noah: :

Yea it was…..

I will say it was puzzling to say the least.

Slightly polarizing but nothing like MAJOR major….. but will make you curious