Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
People were watching at the Berlin club terrified and others ran out

Na man!! Niccas was legit at one point was still doing 2 steps while they was fighting in the crowd on the bridge part!!

And don’t wanna give up spoilers for other shyt…. But they was legit just watching like

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, the whole time i was thinking of reasons why they wouldnt notice, "oh they must be on drugs" you know its bad when u gotta make excuses for the movie hahaha.

easily the best movie in the series. they really did it after 3.. crazy stuff

This nicca be walking the crowds with guns and people just be like

Sadly though….. the battle in Paris on the street felt real after recently due to the events of the 4 black peoples getting shot and grabbed in Mexico.

Like this movie…. The cars was driving by like “nothing to see here, just trynna get to work”

:francis:

So that scene felt fairly and sadly authentic :mjlol:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Mr. Head Shot aka John Wick pulled another one off. Just seen it tonight, funny thing we had a full row of us random brothers and sistas, you would have thought we were all family and knew each other. Movie was off the chain. The bulletproof suits always kill me, anybody got one on, it better be headshots. Easily one of the my favs in the series, and let me add this one of the few franchises where the sequels just keep getting better.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Movie was one big rush of adrenaline and I had a LOT of fun with it. Cinematography was gorgeous as fukk, felt like damn near every set-piece could’ve been featured on a poster. Also loved the addition of Donnie Yen and some of his fight theatrics had me crackin’ up. The story structure is much improved here and save for one scene…there weren’t really any lulls throughout, which is something I don’t think Parabellum can say. They wrapped this

I think the homie Stahelski may actually deliver with that Ghost of Tsushima adaptation because there were a few scenes even here that had me re-living them island duels. The fight choreography is one thing but overall the movie felt like a live-action anime. :banderas:

Was anyone else’s theater extremely loud at the beginning? I was at a Dolby screening and lawd, my eardrums were going through it those first couple minutes. :damn:

When

Hits. Justice is legit. :whew: :ohlawd:

That traffic circle sequence had my jaw dropped. John blastin’ mfs are are on the ground and even in the air. :ohmy::whoo:

The overhead bit with the Dragon’s Breath shotty felt like an arcade game in the best way.
:dead:

One big thing I’ve noted about this franchise is that it’s not ashamed to get ridiculous, but they take it to a whole other level in this entry. This mf John falling four stories high not once, but twice and then thrown on a spin cycle down all 222 steps of Paris.:mjlol:

Someone should tell Koji’s daughter that Caine is a blind man. No need to have your hood up. :russ:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Some specifics

Osaka
  • The main homie - Love that dude in everything he's in.
  • They all had bullet proof 3 piece suits, except for Osaka that seemed to have caught a stray in the stomach. A little inconsistent
  • Arrow kills were dope.
  • Donnie Yen better get his flowers soon.

Berlin
  • The couldn't cut the Belarus part, huh
  • Berlin Dude Had Me Rolling. Fat Hitler had better moves than The Kingpin. (D'Onofrio, I know you lurk, take some notes)
  • And Why was they still boogie woogie-ing in while they was fighting.

Paris
  • All them car hits reminded me of that banned Radiohead video.
  • Johnny's watch - Carl F. Bucherer Manero - "affordable" time piece (3k) compared to J. Bond (7-10k for the Omegas)
  • Why do bad guys no matter where they are in the world have 60/70's muscle cars?

calh45

Cal
Daps
THERE IS AN AFTER-CREDIT SCENE.... FYI. Do not leave early.
Your post saved me from a rage post :russ:

I was HOT at the end of the actual movie.....but all of Lionsgate execs should be punched in the throat for putting the post credit scene after EVERYTHING...... actually just saw that shyt. fukk that extra ending

This movie and dead reckoning part one should be justification for a stunt Oscar......or action sequence Oscar.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Na man!! Niccas was legit at one point was still doing 2 steps while they was fighting in the crowd on the bridge part!!

And don’t wanna give up spoilers for other shyt…. But they was legit just watching like

Wick & the Goons:

:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback: :bustback:

Outside Dining in Paris:

eating-starving.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Osaka was my favorite part.

Movie was good. Whole theater laugh at that one dog scene (wont spoil) towards the end:mjlol:

Donnie Yen was entertaining as hell. I hit the :russ: when
he was just chillin eatin noodles and that one goon got mad and told him to do his job.

Def a full price for the big screen if anybody doubting.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just saw it.

Great flick, arguably the best since the original. You DO have to suspend belief in some respects, though.

But the overhead gunfight vantage point was epic....as were the scenes at the Arc, with fools getting hit by the cars.
ya, when fat boy threw him over the railing i said “hed def have a broken spine” with the way he landed. Plus he got hit by like 4 cars.

The stairs falling scene was some simpsons shyt:mjlol:
homer-simpson.gif