WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Is there a possibility that John is still alive??

I remember them supposedly shooting a 5th movie

They said they're going to let Wick rest before they even think about it. But this is gonna be such a monster hit, and they left the ending vague, and they do years of preparation - I'm betting yes.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked it but I need to catch it again to pick up some plot points I missed. Had a few idiots in my theater talking the whole time and someone brought a baby in. I’m not sure wtf happened but it’s somehow just acceptable for people to constantly talk during movies now (I asked them to quiet down and told the theater workers about it but nothing changed even after the employees told them to be quiet).

If any of y’all talk nonstop in movies :pacspit:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
ya, when fat boy threw him over the railing i said “hed def have a broken spine” with the way he landed. Plus he got hit by like 4 cars.

The stairs falling scene was some simpsons shyt:mjlol:
homer-simpson.gif
Even Captain fukkin’ America had to use his shield to ground himself in TWS, John Wick is on some other shyt. :russ:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been dying to talk about this movie. It is THE GODFATHER OF ACTION MOVIES.

My favorite park was in Osaka. The BIG HOMIE in OSAKA (Wick's homie) was :blessed: Everybody needs a friend like him. He was dropping quotables. "Friendship is meaning less when it's convenient" :banderas:

When the Big Homie in Osaka was getting at Donnie Yen :ufdup: "You're foolish to believe the only debts we owe are Markers"

Big Homie in Osaka and his Daughter were fierce!