ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
there was no fukking around in this movie

donnie yen needs more roles in american films...he was beasting in this
Donnie had bad times during his experience over in the west but now I'm sure he will get more roles and more stronger roles too.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beautifully shot movie. The locations and colors just pop off the screen like a live video game. 3 is my favorite so far as i think it starts stronger than this one at least to me on the first viewing. But it turnt up and had me locked in. I wished they wouldve explained who dog breh was unless i missed something. Thought it was Halle berry’s son since that looked like one of her dogs

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Movie was insanely dope. It was like an OG John Wick mixed with Kill Bill/Japanese thrillers mixed with The Warriors mixed with The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Can't wait for The Ballerina now :blessed:

There is an after credits scene too. At the very end of the credits. Can't wait to see what follows from that :lupe:
What was it? The after credit scene. I left.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Kr80vM.gif
:damn:We need a John Wick game now!!!!
The only games that quench my thirst. Is Max Payne 3, Hotline Miami, Sleeping Dogs, Midnight Fight Express, and Superhot.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
What was it? The after credit scene. I left.

Caine has a bouquet of flowers and is approaching his daughter playing the violin on the street. Akira, the daughter of the manager of the Continental in Tokyo that Caine killed, approaches Caine walking towards him & unsheathes a knife. Then it cuts away.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Red Shield

I figured that car scene was hell to film and this interview confirms it. Had to be a fukk ton of coordination among all them drivers. One mistake and its game over for whoever gets hit.:picard:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
What a movie!! Just left the theater a half hour ago. I appreciated the length of the movie. The Osaka portion felt like forever ago towards the end of the movie!! Everyone brought their A game. One of the best action movies I’ve seen in a long time. The fight between Sanada and Yen was my favorite. The car action scenes were crazy as well. The cinematography doesn’t get talked about as much but it’s always been great in the Wick movies.

*Tracker and his dog - I thought he did his thing in the movie. Had some dope scenes with his dog as well.

*Lance Reddikk - RIP. Art imitates life.

*Hiroyuki Sanaa’s - Not nearly enough time on screen!!!

*Donnie Yen - amazing as always

*Bill Skarsgard - They didn’t give him much in the way of emotion, but I guess on the world of assassins there aren’t any place for it. He still did a pretty good job.

*Keanu - A one man army. I loved every bit of time he was on screen.

There’s a lot more I can talk about. I thought it was great overall.