Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Parks a real one.

He let Joe know he was wrong dealing with Mal. Throwing salt on wounds
Yeah but Rory and mal gotta play their roles. The man made them rich and openly said dozens of times he’s stepping out on faith to make them wealthy. He made them famous. So if he’s trying to quarterback a move they gotta fall back.

Joe’s the only one with the stats to prove his ability to build platforms. No one else can say that.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Charlemagne called it a few years ago

At the time I was like nah not the pod, he can't fukk that up.... but damn, he was right

:unimpressed:
In the pods defense, they lasted way longer than Charlamagne anticipated. He doesn’t get credit if they do fail 5 years later.

This also happened during the combat Jack show. A bunch of the guys started beefing and they did a therapy episode where they aired everything out. Hopefully they can come back from this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Clearly whatever disagreement between joe and rory wasn't all on rory if mal left too because of how joe was doing rory.
Joe said after Rory threatened to fight Joe and Joe felt Rory meant it, that Rory should chill for a few weeks.

I don’t know how people skip over that. Even Parks was saying Rorys energy was off cause his home life is in shambles. Then Rory tried to fire off on Joe. Bad move.

then Mal tried the “well I made y’all blow up cause of my perspective and Hov connection”...well that was 5 years ago and now Mal is on some dumbass hot take shyt and palling around with Trump.

I didn’t even mind Rory until the last few weeks but it’s obvious he has some problems and Joe wasn’t having it. Rory played himself and Mal thought he could pull a bigger move than he could.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In the pods defense, they lasted way longer than Charlamagne anticipated. He doesn’t get credit if they do fail 5 years later.

This also happens during the combat Jack show. A bunch of the guys started beefing and they did a therapy episode where they aired everything out. Hopefully they can come back from this.
Charlamagne was about to leave radio too. People forget than. Then he just signed a safe new deal with iHeart Radio and kept it pushing. People act like charlamagne knows what he’s doing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
you are both kind of right, neither is innocent 100% imo. Joe can be kind of dismissive and talk down to people at times, but Rory has a bit of a temper too which he has controlled less too since going through other shyt, its a combustible situation
Honestly you have to know who you’re talking to. Parks ain’t no dummy either. But Rory thought he was some super boss out here when he was just on thin ice and using his joe clout without remembering who gave him his Clout. JOE.

Rory was nobody before this show. So telling the man you want to fight on his platform is NUTS.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Honestly you have to know who you’re talking to. Parks ain’t no dummy either. But Rory thought he was some super boss out here when he was just on thin ice and using his joe clout without remembering who gave him his Clout. JOE.

Rory was nobody before this show. So telling the man you want to fight on his platform is NUTS.
Is this Joe Budden’s account?:mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Stop defending this shyt. Rory threatened to fight Joe on air and now we know it was a real threat and everyone was super concerned. That’s not normal.
nah you bugging. What pod have you been listening to????

joe constantly doing passive aggressive hoe shyt to Rory

Rory trying to share a personal experience in target lot and joe literally talks and laughs thru the whole thing and steps on the whole thing, even as parks ask joe to stop and let Rory continue

The college debate where joe just says something stupid and Rory ask him why and joe has no explanation and just sticks to a dumb point and say it’s his opinion

anytime Rory responds to one of joe opinions he gets in his feeling and ask if the guys have any opinions, and how he hates when Rory responds to one of his opinions, but when Rory tries to have a opinions joe steps on it completely

pretty much framing his a racist lowkey during the royal family debate

telling him his music opinion is trash ect

he deserves to give Rory a fair one and I think he loses

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
brehs in here really thinking joe, a guy that is notoriously hard to work with and is known to handle his business pretty badly, just can hire other co-hosts that can re-create the dynamic that made the pod special in the first place :mjlol:

newsflash: there is a bunch of other shows joe had in the past with other people as co-hosts and they all suck ass compared to the nasty trifecta that is joe, mal and rors. that is why people are paying for the patreon: for joe AND mal AND rory (..and parks I suppose).

at some point joe gotta stop looking at twitter and retweeting idiots that gas him up for hIs GeMs and take a hard look into the mirror :francis: your "network" is crumbling lmao

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
So after listening to this I went back and watched a lil of the last pod with them all together "The Sources" and if you want to see the tension just peep around 18:30- 22:00mins into it and you can feel it. That's also when Rory says "What if we aren't fukking friends"

I think this chapter is done though, they might still come back but it won't be the same. Not going to blame it all on Joe, Covid sent everything in disarray but I think the Patreon deal was the finisher. Joe was bragging about his new title with them and Rory and Mal were mad quiet that episode and then was hearing they weren't on some of the patreon eps

Well I was listening back in the Marisa days so I'll be around, I think he could really use this time to find some good and interesting cohosts and take the pod to the next level