The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:martin: :russell:

we've been trying to tell you non-believers since last summer. of course, joe loves this and will make himself "thrive" off of this attention and self-imposed adversity. he has that type of sick personality that probably prefers things this way in his life - as evidenced by so many previous public examples - so that he can eventually "rise up again" and tell everyone "y'all doubted me, but i told you so!"

he'll fukk things up...but make himself the victim and the hero, as well. it's pathetic, but common.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I feel like Rory and Mal would have left months ago if it was only a money thing, with Joe it seems like he puts more energy into wanting to win an argument than analyzing the reason why it started and in being contentious because he wants to be right it likely alienates people, it is speculation obviously and I can't know for sure that's what happened, but reading between the lines, it does seem plausible. I do hope they can work it out though because they do have a good chemistry when on good terms and it may take some time to build that again, but ya guess i'll wait to see how this plays out

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:martin: :russell:

we've been trying to tell you non-believers since last summer. of course, joe loves this and will make himself "thrive" off of this attention and self-imposed adversity. he has that type of sick personality that probably prefers things this way in his life - as evidenced by so many previous public examples - so that he can eventually "rise up again" and tell everyone "y'all doubted me, but i told you so!"

he'll fukk things up...but make himself the victim and the hero, as well. it's pathetic, but common.
Nah man. This is completely Rory’s fault. Of course Joe is nuts but Rorys energy has been off and everyone knew it.

ask why parks has been chilling!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I feel like Rory and Mal would have left months ago if it was only a money thing, with Joe it seems like he puts more energy into wanting to win an argument than analyzing the reason why it started and in being contentious because he wants to be right it likely alienates people, it is speculation obviously and I can't know for sure that's what happened, but reading between the lines, it does seem plausible. I do hope they can work it out though because they do have a good chemistry when on good terms and it may take some time to build that again, but ya guess i'll wait to see how this plays out
It’s not a money thing but a respect thing. Rory is losing his mind and mal tried to flex like he had more clout than he did defending Rory.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps
I'm not really trying to listen without rory and mal. I obviously don't know but I feel like those two might not have been totally on board with how the spotify situation went down. Like not only did they turn down the deal but Joe had to drag their name through the mud. I always got the feeling rory wasn't cool with that.

And Joe seems like he's making moves for the "Joe budden" brand that are supposed to boost the podcast and I guess trickle down to rory and mal. But if anybody knows Joe's capacity to fukk something up it would probably be those two. That's a precarious situation to be in.

Should've took the spotify deal and negotiated to where they all had vacations, so Mal could do his travel shyt he always talks about and rory could focus on his music stuff. Even if it meant a little less money.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Or it could be a case of Joe stringing them along swearing that he had a plan and the bag is right around the corner. That tension of waiting week after week could have just bubbled to the surface where they are tired of waiting on something to happen with Joe. They may have felt that Joe really did have a plan and they may have come to the conclusion that he fumbled the bag and that anger manifested itself with the tension on the show. Just like in relationships a lot of times the big blowouts ain't even about the subject being argued about but some other issue that they've been holding in.

Plus like I was pointing out just earlier in the week, we could all see Joe's ego growing bigger and bigger. That shyt rubbed me the wrong way as a listener, imagine being somebody in the room having to deal with that shyt.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
What have we been listening to?

Rory has been WILDING for weeks!
you are both kind of right, neither is innocent 100% imo. Joe can be kind of dismissive and talk down to people at times, but Rory has a bit of a temper too which he has controlled less too since going through other shyt, its a combustible situation

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everything AK said has came to light about Mal and Rory. He said Rory was broke and been calling people behind Joe’s back saying the numbers ain’t right and looking another situation. He said Rory been cheating and they ran a train on his side chick, then spilled the beans about the fake Birkin bag. Rory went to Ak’s crib and left a card. He had some chick call Ak and ask him to leave Rory alone. Then Sam left Rory. He said Mal was Jay-Z precum who was really broke living in a one bedroom apartment in Queens, spending all his money clothes and sneakers. Joe Budden the only millionaire over there and they just mad Joe didn’t sell the rights to the pod yet.

My opinion I think them nikkas just don’t feel appreciated and think they deserve a bigger slice of the pie. If they really broke like AK claim then they’ll most likely return after a month break because they need the money.

Honestly if Joe Budden really want those end games levels and get those Bill Simmons and Joe Rogan numbers so he can be paid like them. He’ll have to combine platforms with AK and get back to his old self. Those viral moments with his Drake Views rant, Migos walk off, screaming at Lil Yatchy. If he get on some Idgaf shock jock shyt like Howard Stein. He gonna tap into a whole another level because the way the pod is currently constructed with Rory and Mal it already peaked and plateaued a long time ago, it’s on a dip and steady dipping.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Or it could be a case of Joe stringing them along swearing that he had a plan and the bag is right around the corner. That tension of waiting week after week could have just bubbled to the surface where they are tired of waiting on something to happen with Joe. They may have felt that Joe really did have a plan and they may have come to the conclusion that he fumbled the bag and that anger manifested itself with the tension on the show. Just like in relationships a lot of times the big blowouts ain't even about the subject being argued about but some other issue that they've been holding in.

Plus like I was pointing out just earlier in the week, we could all see Joe's ego growing bigger and bigger. That shyt rubbed me the wrong way as a listener, imagine being somebody in the room having to deal with that shyt.

i honestly hope none of them believed finally going to patreon was the master plan.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe gonna fukk around and end up like Star ..in a random room, on youtube asking coli brehs for donations

Exactly, and tell us all this was his plan because he has ownership of it lol. 100% of a small bag is not better than 30% of a bag 10x the size.

But the ringer deal is bullshyt. Spotify is losing money on that deal. Joe was legit pulling numbers and Spotify was doing bad business.

The Ringer is also a legit podcast network with at least 6 or 7 podcasts that get onto the charts, and a company that has proven itself to be at least a real entity. Joe has his twice a week show. All the others have yet to really get off the ground and the company he is building is all theory.