The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they couldn't have chose a better cover for the current situation than the Wu Tang brothers

brothers fight sometimes...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, im not listening to fukkin Savon

If Rory and Mal are out, im done listening

Thanks for posting this.

Joe is very catty and petty (which is a trait that stems from growing up around a bunch of women), so he will say things to intentionally hurt someone’s feelings or push them over the edge (like women do) and then just apologize like nothing ever happened. It doesn’t work like that. A lot of men don’t have the capacity to tolerate that (especially from another man). They’ll either fight you or leave the situation.

This is all about money at the end of the day. All that other stuff is a by product.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Joe really knows how to drag a story..my god :russ:

just say “Rory & mal arent 100% happy..they negotiating some things..seeing if they really wanna do this anymore..I know I’m probably not the easiest to work with”
Nah the fans of this podcast wasn't gonna allow him to get that off and move on to the regular topics.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Nah the fans of this podcast wasn't gonna allow him to get that off and move on to the regular topics.

the last 5 minutes of the hour long rant was the only necessary point any fans cared about..which was basically him saying what happened

nobody wanted to hear his slaughterhouse analogies and his “podcasters need more money” shyt

Last edited:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
the last 5 minutes of the hour long rant was the only necessary point any fans cared about..which was basically him saying wha

nobody wanted to hear his slaughterhouse analogies and his “podcasters need more money” shyt
that's fair but fans definitely wanted details on why they aren't there or at least joe to expound on what's happening.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So out of all of this, I’ve decided Joe isn’t bad at business, he’s bad at being professional and having relationships. He gets himself in amazing positions but cannot fully realise his potential, self sabotage almost. Even if this gets resolved, the string of conflicts he’s had mean he’s hard to take seriously.

Conclusion: Joe fumbles the bag.

Daps
Lol you guys are too gullible.

Rory and Mal are having a break/making music like they been talking about doing for ages.

Joe just using this moment to create some controversy for the views/hype.

This. I think with the new deal, they can do things such as Mal and Rory take a break for a few episodes. With Spotify, they wouldn't allow such a break. It was all 3 all the time.

But now they have some flexibility. Rory and Mal taking a break, Parks still there. It's all good.............I imagine.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Without fail, Joe will always end up burning everything around him.

4GPy0lN.gif