The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Listening to it now, they really dont know how to respond to people not being big griselda fans lol
You’d think them nikkas was doing numbers, they average af :unimpressed:

Another thing. All of you guys speculating what's going on behind the scenes are going to be looking real goofy tomorrow, calling it now :francis:
What’s going on then?:gucci:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
As someone who thinks Migos are hella overrated, i think Ice is out the loop. Migos had a bunch of records for the demo they targeted

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like some wwf type shyt to me. A few weeks ago they talk about griselda pretending to beef on twitter for attention and now this. Pretty sure it's a lame stunt/trolling.

If it isn't i don't care that much either because the last episode was decent :yeshrug:

GhostMan

All Star
Daps
Maybe Rory and Mal hadn't sign their new contracts until a few days after last week's pod? Who knows?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Rory and Mal will get on the pod playing up, making dumb jokes about being fired or leaving.
Rory especially finding a way to get in a dig at Joe and the audience.

Savon outta pocket with this Bieber shyt lol

shyt was bizarre, because like I said, he seems like a nice kid and all of his takes outside of that one were at least level headed but that Bieber shyt was dumb as hell.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
these mfs probably on some fake beefing to boost the numbers :stopitslime:

220px-Death_of_a_Dynasty_film_poster.jpg