The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

no rory or mal again

Wow.... Trying to save this for the gym but now I'm curious what's going on. To me, the pod will definitely be okay without them, Just sucks if this puts a strain on their friendships over something that started out fun and probably is now an issue over money

Feels like once he created the JBN things started to get weird on several levels, but I'll save my thoughts until after I listen to this one

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Wow.... Trying to save this for the gym but now I'm curious what's going on. To me, the pod will definitely be okay without them, looks like Rory focused on his music thing anyway. Just sucks if this puts a strain on their friendships.

Feels like once he created the JBN things started to get weird on several levels, but I'll save my thoughts until after I listen to this one

said it might be at least a month w/o them

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Lol you guys are too gullible.

Rory and Mal are having a break/making music like they been talking about doing for ages.

Joe just using this moment to create some controversy for the views/hype.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Lol you guys are too gullible.

Rory and Mal are having a break/making music like they been talking about doing for ages.

Joe just using this moment to create some controversy for the views/hype.

if that turns out to be true, joe's a moron.

if he thinks this is what will get people to get on the patreon to find out the real truth, he's a fukking idiot. People on the patreon already saying if no rory/mal they dropping support.

and you think Joe really gonna come up with some elaborate explanation like he did on the ep today?

if it's as simple as they making music, why go on yet another rant. Seems retarded.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
So we were right .. Charlamagne was right

mourning-nod.gif