The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What does Mal do outside of the Pod?
live like a 20 year old. nikka invests in fits still and gets no ass. everyone else talking about buying property and he wont even let them visit his apartment.

he could have been had a mortgage with what he spends on gear. add that to his maga revelation and he lost a lot of people with that trump shyt. went from being Joe's check and balance to the guy with a dunce cap on the high seat.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
some of these patreon comments,,,they really don't want you to criticize the podcast...god damn.

Dominique Brooks
Y'all bytching and moaning like y'all stuck in a year contract click that unsubscribe if you so dissatisfied then. HIT IT JACK!

Riley Tune
Yall in here acting like some hoes. Like they don't shot this shyt ahead of time then post it on schedule. One bad week out of over 5 years and people ready to jump ship. Take your ass back to the free section then.

boom280
fukk is wrong with y’all.. the amount of free content they’ve given us over the years and one dry week and y’all are backin out.. SMH!!!

shyt, i know if Joe don’t meet the quota for what Patreon projects on him then hes gonna look bad at them meetings, if he even sits in on meetings. The whole thing was miscalculated if he thought Rory and Mal would see it as a viable substitute for the Spotify or Triller money

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
yeah it kinda is when they been fighting to get more independent and black agents for some years now. rocnation has a sports agency as well. you talking about middle men so they work for somebody. who does Mal work for? I said ain't no ghost agents and you keep telling me about middle men. they not standing alone.
He could just do it for the highest bidder. Mal tbh only hang around c level players (excluding Randle). So I can see him using his contacts to make a lil bread on the side tbh

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
live like a 20 year old. nikka invests in fits still and gets no ass. everyone else talking about buying property and he wont even let them visit his apartment.

he could have been had a mortgage with what he spends on gear. add that to his maga revelation and he lost a lot of people with that trump shyt. went from being Joe's check and balance to the guy with a dunce cap on the high seat.
You think mal gets no ass for real ?

That dude is just private he probably slayed so many bad joints . He doesn’t run his mouth is all and he’s fake mysterious I know that play .

He cool with all the chicks and you never know who he smashing .

Last edited:

laflame

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mal ain't no sports agent but he has worked for Roc Nation Sports in some capacity. Wouldn't surprise me if he did do some day to day management.
Idk why y'all so reluctant to believe this nikka has/had a job :mjlol:
Bro has a direct line to Kardashians, top athletes and rappers, clearly he's been around the industry

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Mal ain't no sports agent but he has worked for Roc Nation Sports in some capacity. Wouldn't surprise me if he did do some day to day management.
Idk why y'all so reluctant to believe this nikka has/had a job :mjlol:
Bro has a direct line to Kardashians, top athletes and rappers, clearly he's been around the industry

Its the weirdest thing

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

yikes! did he fukk your bytch?

how you know what his life is like? How you know he doesn't get gifted gear? Hell he could be partners with them nikkas with the upside down hats that he always wearing. Why would he want white ass Rory and Parks in his crib?

Internet weirdos just start making shyt up when they can't be all up in somebody business.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You think mal gets no ass for real ?

That dude is just private he probably slayed so many bad joints . He doesn’t run his mouth is all and he’s fake mysterious I know that play .

He cool with all the chicks and you never know who he smashing .
Most thirst dudes get no p*ssy. Of course mall fukks chicks. He can fukk chicks off who he hangs around

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
yikes! did he fukk your bytch?

how you know what his life is like? How you know he doesn't get gifted gear? Hell he could be partners with them nikkas with the upside down hats that he always wearing. Why would he want white ass Rory and Parks in his crib?

Internet weirdos just start making shyt up when they can't be all up in somebody business.
:dead: at wanting white ass Rory and parks in his crib lol