The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
some of these patreon comments,,,they really don't want you to criticize the podcast...god damn.

Dominique Brooks
Y'all bytching and moaning like y'all stuck in a year contract click that unsubscribe if you so dissatisfied then. HIT IT JACK!

Riley Tune
Yall in here acting like some hoes. Like they don't shot this shyt ahead of time then post it on schedule. One bad week out of over 5 years and people ready to jump ship. Take your ass back to the free section then.

boom280
fukk is wrong with y’all.. the amount of free content they’ve given us over the years and one dry week and y’all are backin out.. SMH!!!
Have they been releasing shyt on the patreon this week without Rory n Mal or nah?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
not sure why it's so hard for y'all to believe

mal is biggs brother which is basically jay's brother

jay has connections

also Mal and Biggs didn’t grow up together and they have different moms. Y’all know siblings with different moms ain’t that close usually

I don’t know why people assume that Mal being Biggs brother that Mal was set up for life.

Their dad had a lot of kids

Last edited:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t have to hear the word “Allegedly” over 10 times this episode , so that alone made it a good pod :ehh:

Rory has been extremely safe for a year. Focused on protecting his industry connections, which is understandable given his music ventures. But isnt good for a podcast.

He's also white and is always conscious about stepping over a line on certain issues. How many times we gotta hear him say "Prayers to everyone involved" :francis:

He seems like a likeable dude, but I think he's peaked as a pod contributor.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That’s a example. It’s a lot of cats that play middleman to this. I’m not saying Mal is. But it’s not out of the realm of possibility
yeah it kinda is when they been fighting to get more independent and black agents for some years now. rocnation has a sports agency as well. you talking about middle men so they work for somebody. who does Mal work for? I said ain't no ghost agents and you keep telling me about middle men. they not standing alone.