v9vnyq0478o61.jpg

ijdjw78z38o61.jpg

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This is probably a work but just in case it real, IMO a lot of Joe's rants about leaving Spotify because of equity and ownership has kinda backfired the last few weeks starting with their hero selling Tidal and his liquor brand then more importantly Tim/Swizz selling VERZUZ to Triller. Joe confirmed that Triller pretty much told him to name his price for the podcast and Joe turned it down without Rory/Mal/Parks knowing. Compare that to Tim/Swizz selling VERZUZ to that same Triller and making sure everyone who participated in VERZUZ got ownership in it and thus a piece of the sale. I doubt Rory/Mal/Parks have any ownership in the JBN or the podcast and got to be feeling someway with what Tim/Swizz did in a similar situation. With that being said this still more than likely a work.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Some people on reddit say everyones exaggerating but i feel like it’s common sense. There is never a time that Joe would be cool with both Rory and Mal gone from the pod at the same time. These guys haven’t taken vacations in years.

This reminds me of when joe started missing days at everyday struggle or when Scottie Beam stopped showing up on State of the Culture and it was said “she was on vacation” as well

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

I caught that Joe comment that was practically a subliminal shot, “you can’t say what you’re owed if it hasn’t made any money yet”

Bytch, you owe me for all the money we’ve lost due to your ego and shytty decisions, overplaying your hand.

Spotify contract ended in mid-Sept and it’s now 6 months later...nothing has made money yet outside of the CashApp check you get that has to be split like crazy? Whose fault is that?

Joe being transparent next Wednesday = juelzing with buzz words to seem like he’s in the right, and others aren’t capable of seeing his vision

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Told y'all man. Go back to that Joe creator of equity bullshyt. Mal's voice was wavering because he was fighting anger. Rory was quiet, and Parks let out a congrats Joe with some frustration. Joe joed, and I am a dummy for thinking he didn't. :snoop:

And he wanted them to celebrate his Patreon deal. Whats funny is you KNOW if Rory and Mal came up in some way Joe would not be celebrating that shyt. He joked about the dussepalooza shyt but he was really just putting on a good face.

He pretty much clowns everyone else’s business, Mals Masterclass, Rorys Dusse deals, Parks working with Preme, Savons podcast.....When rorys went to the hospital for the birth of lex joe was so surprised by that because he knows he wouldn’t do it if roles were reversed.

Him going on that rant about trying to get parks a raise was cringed, as if parks ain’t mixing the entire podcast twice a week, actually contributing intelligent conversation to it, and allowing them to use his actual house.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
And he wanted them to celebrate his Patreon deal. Whats funny is you KNOW if Rory and Mal came up in some way Joe would not be celebrating that shyt. He joked about the dussepalooza shyt but he was really just putting on a good face.

He pretty much clowns everyone else’s business, Mals Masterclass, Rorys Dusse deals, Parks working with Preme, Savons podcast.....When rorys went to the hospital for the birth of lex joe was so surprised by that because he knows he wouldn’t do it if roles were reversed.

Him going on that rant about trying to get parks a raise was cringed, as if parks ain’t mixing the entire podcast twice a week, actually contributing intelligent conversation to it, and allowing them to use his actual house.

He's conscious of his selfishness that's why. He knows he looks out for dolo, but he also knows it's a bad fukking look. The reason the pod worked because of the friendship they put into it. As Joe's pockets got bigger, he got more egotistical on the pod. He's upset that they can't hate on Rory's breakup as if how things went down were the same as his. I'm legit baffled at how he fukked up everything so quickly man.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He's conscious of his selfishness that's why. He knows he looks out for dolo, but he also knows it's a bad fukking look. The reason the pod worked because of the friendship they put into it. As Joe's pockets got bigger, he got more egotistical on the pod. He's upset that they can't hate on Rory's breakup as if how things went down were the same as his. I'm legit baffled at how he fukked up everything so quickly man.

Joe really is self destructive as fukk. Seeing that tweet by Cyn right after what went down with Olivia and now this...it’s like god damn man. Time to go back to therapy

At this point people are saying Ice can replace Mal and what not but if Mal and Rory really left the pod Joe couldn’t explain it away. people like Mal and Rory just as much as they like him.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Ice is a 40 year old man, born and raised in New Jersey, during an era when Premier's style of production pretty much dominated the coast he lived in. For him to be into Hip Hop during that era and not liking Primo beats doesn't make much sense. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but that is objectively weird.

It would be one thing if Ice was from the south, midwest or west coast or was a younger guy. There's anomalies with everything but man...
Premier is from TX tho

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

I’m not....cause I seen this coming. I seen this coming after the Eminem rant. When he was on some “fukk you i never liked you anyway..” after he was always praising Em for months until “Revival” dropped. After Em dissed him he showed his true colors and it always stuck with me.

I remember telling folks, if he was like that with Em he would be like that with Rory and Mal..

And here we are..

If you listened to the podcast in the last few months you can tell there was tension within the group.

The fact there was no podcast last Wednesday and on the Saturday podcast he has 2 new guest hosts while your main co-hosts are posting sub tweets is all you need to know.

Joe dead ass can’t get out of his own damn way.

He better make this right or this is REALLY gonna make Joe look funny in the light.