The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Months ago it seemed like Rory was the only one trying to keep the pod interesting while Joe seemed like he couldn't be bothered. Rory also tried opening up about shyt he was going through in his personal life because Joe kept complaining about how no one else wanted to speak on their personal lives when he would ask, only for Joe to shyt on him and clown him for it.

Joe's also constantly shytting on his opinions due to the fact that he's the youngest member of the podcast. Add in the fact that Joe probably fukked up multiple deals that everyone else were willing to take last year because he had this idea that someone was gonna give him a Joe rogan deal.

Rory just seems fed up with his bullshyt.

:manny:
It seems like people are ignoring Joe antics. Listen to the segment on when they are discussing that Oprah interview. Joe knew exactly what Rory meant when he said he didn't care but he was just being a dikk and pander. No one on the pod really cared about that interview but he only went at Rory.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
canceled my patreon it ain't worth $33 a month

:russ: That shyt $33 a month?

Premium streaming platforms like HBO Max charge like $10 for a world's worth of top class series and movies, but they're charging three times that to ramble bout silly shyt for hours? That's some K-Pop Stan exploitation type shyt :mjlol:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:russ: That shyt $33 a month?

Premium streaming platforms like HBO Max charge like $10 for a world's worth of top class series and movies, but they're charging three times that to ramble bout silly shyt for hours? That's some K-Pop Stan exploitation type shyt :mjlol:
highest tier is 25 (still expensive, but it ain't 33...so crim either getting shytty patreon tax (some states tax patreon) or it's a conversion into US dollars)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Rory look part annoyed and part "OH shyt I'M IN TROUBLE". :russ:

Poor guy. :lolbron:

you can see it in his eyes, dude definitely wants his chick back :mjcry:

Breh definitely got dat internal fight going, lol. Like he thinking, "on one hand, I wanna save my engagement, but on the other, I'm tryna fukk something, but either way, after this, Ima die tonight after she smell this Shea butter on my neck :mjcry:"