The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You’re struggling with comprehension.

I’m saying internet strangers commenting and speculating on their personal lives can probably get tiring. Especially if you’re a private person.

They’ve referenced on the pod how sometimes they can’t even like a picture or comment on an IG post without fans of the pod tagging other people in comments or contacting their significant other. Rory has talked about internet people going into Sam’s DMs to tell her about a joke Rory made on the pod or a post. That’s weirdo shyt. And if you’re going through something with your S/O, it could be smarter just to delete old content and put up your privacy walls even higher.

If I had to guess I’d say they’re prob broken up or going through it, but I don’t really care to be honest.

Idk or care anything about Ak but I know he has a whole army of stans. So the minute he mentioned Rory / Sam I’m sure they BOTH got a lot of unwanted contact from internet strangers. But Ak is king of the internet weirdos so it makes sense.
wall of text
but I'm weird

i aint speculating anything. Rory left a note in aks mailbox, ak exposed stuff about cheating, rory fell back hard.

rory says alot of shyt that engaged ppl probably shouldn't say

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
wall of text
but I'm weird

i aint speculating anything. Rory left a note in aks mailbox, ak exposed stuff about cheating, rory fell back hard.

rory says alot of shyt that engaged ppl probably shouldn't say

You got 25k + posts on this board don’t flex like you’re a stranger to typing :mjlol:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You’re struggling with comprehension.

I’m saying internet strangers commenting and speculating on their personal lives can probably get tiring. Especially if you’re a private person.

They’ve referenced on the pod how sometimes they can’t even like a picture or comment on an IG post without fans of the pod tagging other people in comments or contacting their significant other. Rory has talked about internet people going into Sam’s DMs to tell her about a joke Rory made on the pod or a post. That’s weirdo shyt. And if you’re going through something with your S/O, it could be smarter just to delete old content and put up your privacy walls even higher.

If I had to guess I’d say they’re prob broken up or going through it, but I don’t really care to be honest.

Idk or care anything about Ak but I know he has a whole army of stans. So the minute he mentioned Rory / Sam I’m sure they BOTH got a lot of unwanted contact from internet strangers. But Ak is king of the internet weirdos so it makes sense.
I'm surprised Parks is still engaged.