The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I’m Dominican and if I were to be with Rosa or around her a lot, I’d just ask her to speak to me in Spanish. Her English accent is very rough on the ears.

So she’s pregnant? By who?

:dead: pregnant is my catchphrase to fine women being posted.

her voice isn’t annoying alone, it’s a mixture of that and her broken English..and can sound sexy but her trying to convey her thoughts into Spanish and then to English makes it seem like she stupid as hell..she’d prob make more sense if she spoke in her language

:mjpls:

Daps
Hes definitely not with his chick anymore?
:yeshrug: Dude re-updated his Instagram page, removed his roc nation engagement photo l, is much moodier and nobody on the pod mentions him or his fiancé anymore.

Everybody on here saying he’s annoying now, but dude is going through it and will probably be like this for a few months.

Daps
:yeshrug: Dude re-updated his Instagram page, removed his roc nation engagement photo l, is much moodier and nobody on the pod mentions him or his fiancé anymore.

Everybody on here saying he’s annoying now, but dude is going through it and will probably be like this for a few months.

True.

Does his chick have Insta? She removed all reference to Rory to?

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
he might be trying to mend things after the cheating allegations. :sas1: you see how hard he fell back when Ak threatened him :sas2:
they're still together

she posted him on her IG story like 2 weeks ago and no she hasnt deleted any of their old pics
True.

Does his chick have Insta? She removed all reference to Rory to?

Rory probably took everything off his IG and is playin super silent because of the number of internet people doing weird ass speculation like this :mjtf:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
1) this makes entirely no sense
2) So you're saying Ak is lying?

You’re struggling with comprehension.

I’m saying internet strangers commenting and speculating on their personal lives can probably get tiring. Especially if you’re a private person.

They’ve referenced on the pod how sometimes they can’t even like a picture or comment on an IG post without fans of the pod tagging other people in comments or contacting their significant other. Rory has talked about internet people going into Sam’s DMs to tell her about a joke Rory made on the pod or a post. That’s weirdo shyt. And if you’re going through something with your S/O, it could be smarter just to delete old content and put up your privacy walls even higher.

If I had to guess I’d say they’re prob broken up or going through it, but I don’t really care to be honest.

Idk or care anything about Ak but I know he has a whole army of stans. So the minute he mentioned Rory / Sam I’m sure they BOTH got a lot of unwanted contact from internet strangers. But Ak is king of the internet weirdos so it makes sense.