The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Rosa is a nut :dead:

I’ve had Dominican chicks, chicks from Peru, rare Mexicana chicks, and Rosa body is if all of them did the fusion dance and worked out 5 years straight Jesus fukking Christ I didn’t know she was built like that now... where the fukk is Vida and Selena Spice

Edit: also pregnant

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Rosa is a nut :dead:

I’ve had Dominican chicks, chicks from Peru, rare Mexicana chicks, and Rosa body is if all of them did the fusion dance and worked out 5 years straight Jesus fukking Christ I didn’t know she was built like that now... where the fukk is Vida and Selena Spice

Edit: also pregnant
I’m Dominican and if I were to be with Rosa or around her a lot, I’d just ask her to speak to me in Spanish. Her English accent is very rough on the ears.

So she’s pregnant? By who?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I’m Dominican and if I were to be with Rosa or around her a lot, I’d just ask her to speak to me in Spanish. Her English accent is very rough on the ears.

So she’s pregnant? By who?
:dead: pregnant is my catchphrase to fine women being posted.

her voice isn’t annoying alone, it’s a mixture of that and her broken English..and can sound sexy but her trying to convey her thoughts into Spanish and then to English makes it seem like she stupid as hell..she’d prob make more sense if she spoke in her language

• Dap
Reactions: Rev
Daps
this Rosa broad extremely corny.

Really is. Makes her way less fine. She sounds so dumb with her logic

Edit: watched the YouTube video and Rosa not that fine to me anymore. Maybe insta etc has opened my eyes to fine women around the world and Rosa just doesn't hit the same :yeshrug:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Rev